Ipswich Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a look at the league table and ipswich have not won a game yet so this may give us a chance to get a point and confidence...Also can Low play on the left or Sylla?

For Fox Sake said:
Just had a look at the league table and ipswich have not won a game yet so this may give us a chance to get a point and confidence...Also can Low play on the left or Sylla?

Likewise I am sure Ipswich will view it as an equally good opportunity to pick up points and confidence.

This morning I see no justification for any positivity going into this game

Durham Fox said:
This morning I see no reason at all to go to the game.

I thought I'd thought of a reason - but if I had, I've forgotten it.

On the OS, Kelly in effect says he knows what the problems are, and they have got to work hard together to put them right. I wonder if a) he can get the players fit in that time, and b) realise you cannot play non-wingers in a wingers role.:102:

I'll be there - it's in the blood I'm afraid. Plus I haven't been the the Swan & Rushes since last season.

Team I'd pick on Saturday and I'm being serious...

Logan

Magunda
McCarthy
Kisnorbo
Sheehan

Low
Weslowski
Williams
Porter

O'Grady
Hammond

I'd rather see us lose 0-5 and see players playing for the shirt.

Durham Fox said:
Team I'd pick on Saturday and I'm being serious...

Logan

Magunda
McCarthy
Kisnorbo
Sheehan

Low
Weslowski
Williams
Porter

O'Grady
Hammond

I'd rather see us lose 0-5 and see players playing for the shirt.
I'd go with that, apart from Williams ( & I didn't see the game last night ), but appparently he's doubtful for Saturday anyway.

Real Sharapova said:
I'd go with that, apart from Williams ( & I didn't see the game last night ), but appparently he's doubtful for Saturday anyway.

Who would you put in for Williams?? Gradel??

I would'nt go with your front two Durham I would still go with the main strikers simply by the fact that we have'nt given them any service whatsoever as yet, both are extremely dangerous given the right service... the ball at their feet, which our midfield cannot provide.

western road said:
I would'nt go with your front two Durham I would still go with the main strikers simply by the fact that we have'nt given them any service whatsoever as yet, both are extremely dangerous given the right service... the ball at their feet, which our midfield cannot provide.

I see where you are coming from and partially agree but O'Grady and Hammond have made things happen when we've seen them. Hume and Fryatt might not as well left the dressing room.

0-0 draw, Twatto on the left, Maybury and Stearman on the right, grinding out results.

western road said:

Don't kid yourself about lack of service as being the reason for Hume's and Fryatt's poor start to the season, whilst it has played a part, I am equally dismayed at the lack of effort and commitment displayed by both. The whole team can be excused for lack of quality but there is can be no forgiveness for lack of effort or pride and IMO Hume, Fryatt and many others give the impression that they couldnt give a flying fcuk at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669