Ipswich Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxes_Never_Quit said:
highland fox said:
And MA is really turning things round at Coventry isn't he?

In 2 games!

You've got to be joking.

There is only one joke around here..... and we all know who that is.

why do people support teams which they can do nothing but slate..........just a thought

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
highland fox said:
And MA is really turning things round at Coventry isn't he?

In 2 games!

You've got to be joking.

Just get behind the team, I really do get fed up with people moaning and moaning for no good reason really. As for MA well feck him!

we are ruing missed chances, which imo is a much better problem than earlier in the season when MA was here and we produced no chances to miss

I'm 100% behind the team. I get as pissed off as anyone with people criticising.

All the abuse Scowcroft gets for example - it's disgraceful.

Come on City!

Makin having an awful game it sounds like.

A great game to watch apparently... :roll:

the abuse scowcroft gets is due to him being the only player who cannot be dropped from our line up no matter how shit he is in previous matches. and tbh at matches ive been to he hasnt been given much abuse at all

Almost a Makin own goal :roll: Poor marking for the corner again.

Eep, seems like we're making loads of chances but not taking them. Hughes putting about some good balls.

Missing too many chances, we seem to be matching Ipswich which makes this scoreline hard to swallow

We need a goal

All I keep hearing is 'Hughes puts a good ball in to de Vries/Connolly/Scowcroft who can't finish it off/shoots wide'

Macky said:
Foxes_Never_Quit said:
I get as pissed off as anyone with people criticising.

why so critical of CL then?

I've got nothing against him personally, and think he is probably a reasonable mangaer.

I just find it extraordinary that we got rid of Micky after 10 or so games when we were in the top half of the table! I am still bitter.

a few slip ups from a patched up team, i think once we get a full team out we may actually play some good stuff. probably never score a goal, but if its better than watching previous matches this season i wont complain

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
I am still bitter.

let it go. relax . chill . now it's today, that was yesterday . just wrap one together my friend :smt033 :smt033 :smt033 :smt033 :smt033

so many city chances, no corners to show from it. scowcroft coming off for tiatto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669