Ipswich match

Status
Not open for further replies.
This feels like Groundhog day how many times is it said about dropping too deep when we lead. Lets try to kill the game off with a third.

Keep the Faith said:
This feels like Groundhog day how many times is it said about dropping too deep when we lead. Lets try to kill the game off with a third.

we'll need a 4th to kill the game with our last 5 minute tendencies!

Oh my God Lou Macari has said on Sky Sports that Bassett should be given the job based on tonights performance alone. Are we playing that well or is this another of Bassetts stooges !

What a let off :lol: :lol

UN FCKING BELEIVABLE

..... why doesn't fecking surprise me. :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Keep the Faith said:
I bet someone will drop a defensive bollock in the last minute.....place your bets.........

Yeah, right!

Sounds like we have just had a lucky escape should have been an equaliser maybe our luck has started to turn.

Maybe not I dont believe it another finger on the self destruct button Unbelieveable.

We need a new manager in who is gonna sort these lapses out. We cost ourselves too many points.

I'm not arsed who 'The New Manager' is as long as he can stop letting in goals in the last ten mins every game.

Are we ever going to learn and stop gifting teams points, another fcuking fustrating night, last season and this one has been filled with what ifs and if onlys, we need some fresh impetus from a new manager who will get a grip of these players and cut these mistakes out. It is definately a psycological problem in the team we just cant hold onto leads.

Steven said:
Will we be able to hold onto to the lead though. :? :? :roll: :roll: :(

No. :? :roll:

Keep the Faith said:
I bet someone will drop a defensive bollock in the last minute.....place your bets.........

... you must have got knocked over in the rush. :wink:

highland fox said:
We must not drop to deep, like we always do when we are ahead.

I am sure we dropped deep. :? :? :? :roll: :roll: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670