Ipswich post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i won 520 v points on the foxes today. who else backed the boys and who lost out by backing town :018:

i won 520 v points on the foxes today. who else backed the boys and who lost out by backing town :018:

:lol:

I ALWAYS back the opposition... that way I know I've not completely lost out if we get beat..

Still, excellent win, very surprised with it having not won there in what was it - 19 years? Still - it's not plain sailing yet.. there were battling performances from some other sides down there today aswell i.e. Hull and Leeds and we are still only 5 points off the relegation zone. Coventry match will be a bit of a crunch game.. especially given the form we have both shown of late :102:

Last edited:
I feel a little calmer now.

Thank you team.

Big relief! Hopefully do the confidence a world of good and can go on and stuff the Cov next week!

:lol:

I ALWAYS back the opposition... that way I know I've not completely lost out if we get beat..

shame on you :018:

i dont bet on the lads every week but i did feel confident today.

stick every sheckle you have on the boys next week and you will see a return on your 135 points tornado. :icon_cool

Last edited by a moderator:
:038: :038: :038: :038: :038: well done the Foxes......

thats 13 points of the target to get, now this does not mean they can lose the next two matches to even things out does it?

13 pts left.....

Hopefully this will slightly cheer up the mood on here, it's been a like a funeral parlour.

Join my campaign to get Barber off the radio!!!!!!

whats up with JB then?........:102:

Its not a case of 'can', they probably will. You know the cycle, win one lose four.

Last edited:
Great result, nice to see the team give RK a good send off in his final match :icon_bigg

Been out all day, checked results when I got back, didn't believe them, checked them again and it appears we WON, away from home AND kept a clean sheet. Going to lie down for a bit and wait for all the RK is God posts.

Been out all day, checked results when I got back, didn't believe them, checked them again and it appears we WON, away from home AND kept a clean sheet. Going to lie down for a bit and wait for all the RK is God posts.
RK's still bloody useless, but can't take this result away from him and them

Last edited:
RK's still bloody useless, but can't take this result away from him and them

Agreed, just goes to show that RK is not getting anywhere near the best out of this team but today was a great result. It shows just how unambitious the 16 point target was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, just goes to show that RK is not getting anywhere near the best out of this team but today was a great result. It shows just how unambitious the 16 point target was.

It also shows how poor Ipswich are, and therefore how poor the division is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670