ipswich saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean how many Ipswich fans we will bring back with us?, or do you mean how many Leicester fans will travel to Ipswich?

Welcome Mackie :039:

anyone remember the hari chrisna pitch invasion at Portman road?
:038: :038: :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Tell you what it will be a tricky game. I cant remember us even coming away with a point from Portman road in my 16 years following city.

mackie said:
im just wondering how many fans you think we will take away saturday

welcome.gif

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
Tell you what it will be a tricky game. I cant remember us even coming away with a point from Portman road in my 16 years following city.

there was the 1-0 league cup win in 97....apart from that nothing...:icon_cry:

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
Oh yeh! Didnt Mark Robins score?

Yeah from about 16 yards out half volley, cracker.
And his after match interview well:-

"It was great to start the game and it was great to score the winning goal"

Lol it wasnt was it Mark. Unfortunately that clip wasnt on the season video but i remember watching the highlights on ITV that particular night.

PONTUS KAAMARK said:

There was a 0-0 draw can't remember what season. But i do remember that it let me down for 10 homes on the pools coupon. That will teach me to back the other team:icon_evil

chrislcfc18 said:
Yeah from about 16 yards out half volley, cracker.
And his after match interview well:-

"It was great to start the game and it was great to score the winning goal"

Lol it wasnt was it Mark. Unfortunately that clip wasnt on the season video but i remember watching the highlights on ITV that particular night.

He was pretty rubbish for us old Robins. Although he had two major moments for us in that cup run. that goal and the cross he put in for Heskeys equalisier in the final.

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
Oh yeh! Didnt Mark Robins score?
I had some bug that night, couldn't finish me second pint. In the ipswich end as well...:icon_lol:
Made the journey home a little better...

MKFox said:
I had some bug that night, couldn't finish me second pint. In the ipswich end as well...:icon_lol:
Made the journey home a little better...

At least it didn't effect your drinking :icon_razz

Duzza said:
At least it didn't effect your drinking :icon_razz
:icon_bigg :icon_roll

27 my arse.....:icon_cool

I remember the the press getting the wrong end of the stick and reporting the hari chrishna look a likes when in fact they were impersontating Kevin ( rooster ) Russell

PONTUS KAAMARK said:

We last won in the league there in 1988, 2-0.

Mike Newell scored one of the goals. Wonder what he's doing now?

We have had some terrible tankings in the past. I remember Whymark whacking four past us (before the Romans invaded). Hopefully we are in such a fecking tough frame of mind that e can stangle at least a point from them. They have looked fragile ins some recent games.

Chuck T Masala said:
We have had some terrible tankings in the past. I remember Whymark whacking four past us (before the Romans invaded). Hopefully we are in such a fecking tough frame of mind that e can stangle at least a point from them. They have looked fragile ins some recent games.

I went once and we were 4 down after 20 mins,I think Ian marshall did most of the damage.

6 fecking 1....:icon_redf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00