I'm 'off my tits' on Happy Shopper tea :007: :103: :080: :101: :119:

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.

Ox Fox said:
I'm 'off my tits' on Happy Shopper tea :007: :103: :080: :101: :119:

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.

I heard it was

Highland in the pies with Anne Diamond....:biggrin:

webmaster said:
Claridge did make his debut at Ipswich in a 4-2 defeat (Ian Marshall got two of their goals), but you may be mixing the shirt name up with another match.
When we played a Sky match in the premiership the following season - at Sheffield Wednesday I think - his shirt had 'Clarridge' on it.
That was the game that Richie Humphries looked like the next big thing. He was, of course, but only really in girth and quantity of acne. Now at Hartlepool I believe.

DesertFox said:
That was the game that Richie Humphries looked like the next big thing. He was, of course, but only really in girth and quantity of acne. Now at Hartlepool I believe.

He's made some kind of record for not missing a league match in 3 seasons or something like that. :eek: :102:

DesertFox said:

Did Humphries play for Ipswich? I always thought he was Sheff Wed.

Stevealdo said:
Did Humphries play for Ipswich? I always thought he was Sheff Wed.

It was Wednesday

As Webby stated "When we played a Sky match in the premiership the following season - at Sheffield Wednesday I think - his shirt had 'Clarridge' on it."

I went to that game as well it was near to the start of the season and Wednesday I think were top of the Premiership :icon_roll :icon_roll :eek: :eek: at the time & we lost:icon_evil

Won't be there - awaiting second child, due date yesterday...Keeping me waiting, may call it Lee Morris if it's a boy...

Yorkshire Vixen said:
i thought we lost 2-1 :102:

probably ...i have oldtimers disease ...i remember i went in the forty foot bar(or as they called it the fottyfoot bar) beforehand and had to watch the game from their kop claridge scored a stunner down the opposite end the rest is a blur

Last edited:
alex said:
Won't be there - awaiting second child, due date yesterday...Keeping me waiting, may call it Lee Morris if it's a boy...
:038:
Good luck Alex.

mitcho_uk said:
Surely the missus can cross her legs for one more day

No she can't, that's how it all started....:icon_wink

alex said:
Ha ha - I'll ask...

Good luck to you and Mrs Alex. 2nd one can be a bit easier - I had no problem with our 2nd child, easy peasy - took Mrs C in and I didnt even have time to fetch a paper and some fags. I Managed fine. :eek:

Last edited:
Chuck T Masala said:
Good luck to you and Mrs Alex. 2nd one can be a bit easier - I had no problem with our 2nd child, easy peasy - took Mrs C in and I didnt even have time to fetch a paper and some fags. I Managed fine. :eek:

This is what I hear.... Fast.... Just wanna' get on with it now like, know what I mean?

alex said:
This is what I hear.... Fast.... Just wanna' get on with it now like, know what I mean?

Don't forget, plenty of gas and air - its lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669