Pre Match Ipswich v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its one of those.I know we have won games there over the years but its just one of those fixtures that dredges up memories of defeats.I can't be arsed to look up the history of what the actual ratio of wins to losses is over the last 30 years but it just always brings on feelings of dread.I'm hoping that we actually have a better record there than i think we do & my memory is just being coloured by things like blizzards & a 6-1 hammering.

Its one of those.I know we have won games there over the years but its just one of those fixtures that dredges up memories of defeats.I can't be arsed to look up the history of what the actual ratio of wins to losses is over the last 30 years but it just always brings on feelings of dread.I'm hoping that we actually have a better record there than i think we do & my memory is just being coloured by things like blizzards & a 6-1 hammering.
Of the games City have played at Ipswich, we've lost slightly more than half.

dont worry about it Camberwell it was more Nugents fault than yours + of course the other freakish factors, hopefully my winning run will contiue until after the QPR/Burnley games, i envisage retiring after the Man City game!

I think everyone is in denial, the real reason was the Mockery claiming NP winning manager of the month.

Lost 6-1 when I went, although the most terrible thing about the day was the toilets and food kiosks being situated on someone's landing.

Lost 6-1 when I went, although the most terrible thing about the day was the toilets and food kiosks being situated on someone's landing.

Jon Stevenson with our goal?

If you thought our defending on Saturday was bad, that was surely Kamikaze!!

Three players off injured in the first half. 1-1 at half time.
Muzzy and Taggart. Can't remember the last one. Surprised how much I remember about that game. Matt Holland got some of their goals. And Darren Ambrose.... He only ever scored against us it seemed

Last edited:
Muzzy and Taggart. Can't remember the last one. Surprised how much I remember about that game. Matt Holland got some of their goals. And Darren Ambrose.... He only ever scored against us it seemed
Summerbee. And yes, Darren ****ing Ambrose has scored a few against us. Scored the winner on Boxing Day that season as well. Dickov pen, then Gaardsøe and Ambrose in the last six minutes. Gaardsøe shouldn't have been on the pitch, he'd been filth all game. ****.

Chris Wood should be nicely rested for this game. He got booked 15 minutes into the Mexico vs New Zealand World Cup playoff first leg in the Azteca, meaning he'll miss the second leg next Wednesday in Wellington. He'll also be nicely rested for the start of next season, as, at this rate, he won't be going to the World Cup. New Zealand are 3-0 down so far. Mexico had 82% possession in the first half!

I blame the scandinavian conspiracy keyboard

You have keyboards in Scandinavia? Who knew?
One of these days you'll have computers out there as well, just you wait and see. Then you'll be all modern, sorta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566