• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chuck him at the end of the season!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

Are we really that dissaponted that Elliott is out for 3 matches? To be honest I was pretty pissed when I heard he was playing as - well lets face facts he starting to be a little past it.

So long as Howeys back I think we should be ok - but Curtis just seems to be crap! Im hoping Preit will get a spot on the bench.

Well before i heard the team news i was well excited about the game, then i heard Elliott was playing and i was extremely pissed off, and then i heard Bent was dropped which left me with no hope whatsoever! :evil:

Yeah thats a good point how can you drop one of the best and most dangerous looking players this season, with an attack which seems to be effective?

Scowcroft said:
I still think he has something to offer - Only as a squad player though.

He has nothing more than a last resort man, i'd rather see Howey, Scimeca, Thatcher, Taggart, Sinclair, Heath, Curtis and Priet in front of him.

Scowcroft said:
Curtis :?: :shock: :o

As you would say Malf.....Have a word with yourself. :wink:

Id rather see Curtis in than Elliott, at least he will stay on the pitch so we can sub him and still have 11 men instead of being a bum raper.

Curtis, i have headed the "Elliot past it" campaign for many weeks now. This is a plain copy cat act. Have a word mate, its all about originality.

Joe_Fox said:
Curtis, i have headed the "Elliot past it" campaign for many weeks now. This is a plain copy cat act. Have a word mate, its all about originality.

You could have leek a beefburger for ya palm.

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

You could have leek a beefburger for ya palm.

Technically yes, but realisticly, no. Unless you are geordie

Ashov said:
Id keep him till end of the season then f u c k him !
Hes a good back up

Ashov, that is disgusting

homoerotic to the nth degree.

Delinquent maybe.

:lol:
Good one, the story is complete, research and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00