Is it really that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

firstly i would just like to say that i would rather stick red not needles in my eyes than watch the tigers, and would consider myself to be anti egg chasing. But then what would does this merger actually mean?
We would actually own the stadium good or bad ?
We would generate more cash good or bad ?
We would hold concerts here throughout the summer ? good or bad
In fact the only negative i can see is that the playing surface may be affected. Just as we started to use it :roll:
Perhaps im missing the point and im sure you are all going to slate me but i think it could be a step in the right direction to secure the future of the club.
Every Italian club ground shares, and they are one the most passionate footballing countries in the world.We havent even got to share with a football team so it doesnt really rob us of our identities.

go on then let me have it :roll:

It's a stadium with a football pitch, it should not be used for kick and clap.

you'll notice the difference when you're sitting in the martin johnson stand instead of the kop end.

well thats not been agreed hence that point is made on assumption..still not convinced me

lazzer's right, it doesn't fecking matter anymore. We sold out already, when we left filbo.

lazzer said:
firstly i would just like to say that i would rather stick red not needles in my eyes than watch the tigers, and would consider myself to be anti egg chasing. But then what would does this merger actually mean?
In fact the only negative i can see is that the playing surface may be affected. Just as we started to use it :roll:
Perhaps im missing the point and im sure you are all going to slate me but i think it could be a step in the right direction to secure the future of the club.
Every Italian club ground shares, and they are one the most passionate footballing countries in the world.We havent even got to share with a football team so it doesnt really rob us of our identities.

We wouldn't own the Stadium, Tigers and LCFC would...TIGERS & lcfc...i.e. not our home
We wouldn't benefit from the tigers gate money...TIGERS would
They can hold concerts in the summer without the fecking Tigers

Tim Davies you make me sick...This club, be it players or Staff can't help giving us the stiff one eye. If its not one thing to P*** us off its another.

Happy 120th Anniversary!!! We'll sell you a turd coloured strip, have a failure of a tournament @ astronomical prices, forget how to play football by the start of the season, sell half our players (who incidentally spent most of last season banged up in Spain)...Oh and to keep you warm at night, the tigers are moving in and your history/heritage is about to be bastardized!!!!! :evil:

Cheers tim, great idea!

"Hoorah Henry!" will no longer be a sarcastic jibe at the Hornblower.

SilverFox said:
lazzer said:

We wouldn't own the Stadium, Tigers and LCFC would...TIGERS & lcfc...i.e. not our home

Tim Davies you make me sick...This club, be it players or Staff can't help giving us the stiff one eye. If its not one thing to P*** us off its another.

Happy 120th Anniversary!!! We'll sell you a turd coloured strip, have a failure of a tournament @ astronomical prices, forget how to play football by the start of the season, sell half our players (who incidentally spent most of last season banged up in Spain)...Oh and to keep you warm at night, the tigers are moving in and your history/heritage is about to be bastardized!!!!! :evil:

Cheers tim, great idea!

Great post. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: I am afraid it was always going to be this way while we suffer from the effects of Administration. I share your frustration.

Steven said:
SilverFox said:
lazzer said:

Cheers tim, great idea!

Great post. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: I am afraid it was always going to be this way while we suffer from the effects of Administration. I share your frustration.

But it doesn't have to be this way, we can protest, we can have our voices heard...if this goes ahead I will not renew my season ticket...they won't get one penny more! I bust my ass (metaphore) to pay to watch this club, not to sit in a halfbreed mongoloid superstadium...Stick it up your arse Tim! :evil:

It would have been nice to at least consult with the fans though wouldn't it instead of 'riding rough shod' over them as usual.Whether the team side of things get any cash remains to be seen and in the end thats all I want..the team to improve.I think more and more teams will end up sharing with other teams?Rugby or whatever,its a financial thing and Tim Davies etc should not try and dress it up to be anything else than a cash thing.Football clubs stopped caring about their fans a long long time a go.

I'm not sure about this one.

Good points:
1. Debt reduced
2. More available cash in the long term
3. Stadium wouldn't be owned by Yanks but by a company representing the city of Leicester
4. We lost most of our identity by moving anyway, so would it really make that much difference

Bad points:
1. It would look sh*te with all those colours everywhere
2. The pitch would be f*cked unless they go artificial
3. Sounds a bit like a corporate shagfest to me

Questions:
1. Would Tigers ticket prices go up?
2. Who pays for all the stadium alterations?

Optimistic points:
1. We may recieve half off the money for Welford Road
2. The Tiger's fans may moan about no terracing, boycott the games, which leads to parts of the ground converted to terracing
3. Our debt is reduced, we buy loads of players, get promotion, win everything Europe has to offer, get filthy rich and then buy out Tigers share of the ground. Hmmmmmmm

:lol:

Shabba! said:

Good points:
1. Debt reduced
3. Stadium wouldn't be owned by Yanks but by a company representing the city of Leicester
4. We lost most of our identity by moving anyway, so would it really make that much difference

Bad points:

Questions:

Optimistic points:
2. The Tiger's fans may moan about no terracing, boycott the games, which leads to parts of the ground converted to terracing
3. Our debt is reduced, we buy loads of players, get promotion, win everything Europe has to offer, get filthy rich and then buy out Tigers share of the ground. Hmmmmmmm

After the Hillsborough disaster terracing will not be allowed in our stadium...If that stadium becomes a standing one it won't be football thats played there matey

SilverFox said:
Shabba! said:

Good points:
1. Debt reduced

Bad points:

Questions:

Optimistic points:

After the Hillsborough disaster terracing will not be allowed in our stadium...If that stadium becomes a standing one it won't be football thats played there matey
i think the terracing would be allowed to be built but it it wouldn't be used for football matches.

Wouldn't worry too much about the effects on the pitch.Tim Davies as pledged substantial personal financial support into maintainig a first class playing surface..... besides he was thinking of getting a new lawnmower so he won't miss is old Flymo.

I heard we were going to do a straight swap with the Tigers. Welford Road is the new home of LCFC.

(Thank god I'm full of shit sometimes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670