Is it that, actually, we're pants?

Are we pants?

• Following all the comings and goings, it's not surprising, next season, we'll be up there!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CL is a god and we're about to hit the heights!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

There are some on here who are convinced we are shit....There are some on here that think the future will be ok.... and there are some on here who are delusional perhaps (me) and actually think we're a lot better than results suggest.....

I, for one, kind of feel the whole club just wants to rid itself of this season and start afresh - but at the end of the day, this could be bullshit, and surely CL could be getting better results that he has so far eh?

Shit, I don't know. Vote. You lot, tell me...

I for one am getting a bit fed up of thinking, oh we deserved to win, we played pretty well etc

While the odd game you can let slip, we have won 2 games out of the last 15 and you cant blame such a run purely on luck. Yes, i think we will be better next season but at best i think we will get a play off spot

Where's the option for:

"It's all down to the ref/bad luck/he was never offside/It's that bloody Henry/it's 'cos we can't stand for ninety minutes in L1/it's the football league for not letting us play on a Saturday"

We are Shit Bollocks Wank

We were Shit Bollocks Wank at the start of the season
We were Shit Bollocks Wank in the middle of the season
And guess what ?

We are Shit Bollocks Wank right now

you really musnt sit on the fence homer its not good for your farmer giles

homer said:
Where's the option for:

"It's all down to the ref/bad luck/he was never offside/It's that bloody Henry/it's 'cos we can't stand for ninety minutes in L1/it's the football league for not letting us play on a Saturday"

And guess what ?

It's all down to that Dabizas if you ask me........

Against Cardiff we had 3 players who were here last season. One of whom was Nalis who hardly played then and hardly plays now.

You can't expect 9 new players + subs to get together over 6 months. Its like a brand new club at the moment thanks to MA.

alex said:
There are some on here who are convinced we are shit....There are some on here that think the future will be ok.... and there are some on here who are delusional perhaps (me) and actually think we're a lot better than results suggest.....

I, for one, kind of feel the whole club just wants to rid itself of this season and start afresh - but at the end of the day, this could be bullshit, and surely CL could be getting better results that he has so far eh?

I did try to warn you - Levein is not the answer for you guys. :smt018

Dunc said:
Against Cardiff we had 3 players who were here last season. One of whom was Nalis who hardly played then and hardly plays now.

You can't expect 9 new players + subs to get together over 6 months. Its like a brand new club at the moment thanks to MA.
then by that logic, if Levein brings in a host of new players we will be shite again next season? It will be interesting to see who Levein does bring in, but don't get your hopes up straight away, we were all thinking that we would piss on this league this year after the signings MA made! Who knows what will happen next season-personally i don't think we will get promoted but i do think we will be pushing for the play-offs though. Too many people are just assuming we will get automatic promotion-don't get them hopes up too soon!

drummindefender said:
Dunc said:

then by that logic, if Levein brings in a host of new players we will be shite again next season? It will be interesting to see who Levein does bring in, but don't get your hopes up straight away, we were all thinking that we would piss on this league this year after the signings MA made! Who knows what will happen next season-personally i don't think we will get promoted but i do think we will be pushing for the play-offs though. Too many people are just assuming we will get automatic promotion-don't get them hopes up too soon!

I don't think we all were.......

It quite depends on who CL brings in after this season has finished. If we more or less has a squad with enough depth so that we don't have to play center backs on the right, right backs down the left, strikers at the back, midfielders on the wing, and world pie-eating champion in goal, we should be a force next season.

don't expect magical things for next season either. mid table with maybe an outside chance of the play offs. we don't have any right to be any good.

Anyone who is delusional enough to think we are going to get anywhere with the players we have, other than mid table in the fizzy, should watch a premiership match and they would soon be brought down to earth.

The difference in the quality of the players is enormous

MKFox said:
don't expect magical things for next season either. mid table with maybe an outside chance of the play offs. we don't have any right to be any good.

Maybe so but relegated clubs have the advantage of parachoute monies and in most cases have the remnants of premiership squads. On balance, CL's teams are not performing much better than MA's teams, but the guy deserves time to put things right.

I admit that I find it difficult to drag myself to the Walker's these days - but I do recognise that we don't have either a balanced or a reasonably settled side i.e. know who the best players are and where they should play. This does not seem to be the case these days and I would have thought a lot of progress needs to be made on this by August.

highland fox said:
homer said:
Where's the option for:

And guess what ?

It's all down to that Dabizas if you ask me........

I couldnt agree with you more.

In general i think this has been a shite league.I mean how many teams have come down the walkers and looked outstanding? In my eyes we are the making of our own downfall, cant score cant defend for 93 minutes. I agree we have had some bad refs but that is no excuse we should be able to kill teams of on our own patch.But a goal a game on your own ground is crap.And then there is Dabizas, say no more about defending.
Just hope CL can get some fresh blood in that wants to play for the BLUE he is being paid to wear each week, because i think to many of that team dont. Anyone agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669