Is there anybody left??

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboy

New Member
?????????????????????? Apart from Heath that is!
 

Scowcroft

New Member
It seems we only have one midfielder - Nalis. (Assuming Scimeca goes West Brom/Norwich)

As I said in another thread, that will be priority for Micky in the summer is to find someone who can play alongside Nalis.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
It seems we only have one midfielder - Nalis. (Assuming Scimeca goes West Brom/Norwich)

As I said in another thread, that will be priority for Micky in the summer is to find someone who can play alongside Nalis.

What about D.Druff?
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
It seems we only have one midfielder - Nalis. (Assuming Scimeca goes West Brom/Norwich)

As I said in another thread, that will be priority for Micky in the summer is to find someone who can play alongside Nalis.

What about D.Druff?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
 

highland fox

New Member
He's a good player that Dan Druff,stands'head and shoulders' above anybody else
 

MKFox

New Member
highland fox said:
He's a good player that Dan Druff,stands'head and shoulders' above anybody else
:roll: :wink:
 

MKFox

New Member
think he'll come up to scratch?

(3000 up, dedicated to all the fine men in the cardiff and district snooker forum!) :wink:
 

Malf

New Member
Scowcroft said:
It seems we only have one midfielder - Nalis. (Assuming Scimeca goes West Brom/Norwich)

As I said in another thread, that will be priority for Micky in the summer is to find someone who can play alongside Nalis.

Chill your beans and get up you lazy bastard. Do you ever post on here before 2pm?

We will sign 18 midfielders and then you'll be moaning.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
MKFox said:
think he'll come up to scratch?

(3000 up, dedicated to all the fine men in the cardiff and district snooker forum!) :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did they let you on it?
 

MKFox

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
MKFox said:
think he'll come up to scratch?

(3000 up, dedicated to all the fine men in the cardiff and district snooker forum!) :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did they let you on it?
did they arse!
i'll keep trying though...
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
MKFox said:
Joe_Fox said:
MKFox said:
think he'll come up to scratch?

(3000 up, dedicated to all the fine men in the cardiff and district snooker forum!) :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did they let you on it?
did they arse!
i'll keep trying though...

That Glyn is a bastard IMO!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Everton613
2Liverpool613
3Aston Villa512
4Leicester612
5Tottenham 611
6Leeds Utd610
7Southampton610
8Palace610
9Wolves610
10Chelsea69
11Arsenal69
12West Ham Utd68
13Manchester City58
14Newcastle Utd68
15Manchester Utd57
16Brighton65
17West Brom63
18Burnley51
19Sheffield Utd61
20Fulham61

Latest posts

Top