Is there anyone there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graz said:
25 hours until kick off! :D

I've been searching around trying to find somewhere online to watch/listen to the game, but it seems there isn't anywhere :(

Looks like I'll just be watching Soccer Saturday all afternoon tomorrow then

you can listen on lcfc world!!!

homer said:
We've had moan after moan all summer - non stop whingeing and whining fuelled by speculation about who we are going to buy, what do you think of him, could he do a job at this level etc. etc. etc.

So much that I nearly stopped logging onto this site altogether

But we're 27 hours away from kick off and nobody's here

Are you all in the pub, and haven't told me about it ? Or are you sat in a corner 'cos you're too scared about tomorrow afternoon ?

COME ON............... !!

i was in the pub, sorry

come on you blue boys

personally i always get very scared before matches and always expect us to lose 10-0

homer said:
Go round to the bride's house tonight, grab her tits, say you've always fancied her and ask her if she wants a final shag as a single bird

Hopefully she'll be completely outraged and ban you from the wedding, leaving you free to enjoy your team and the start of the new football season

Of course she could always say yes, and then at least you get a free shag to compensate for your loss

The simple brilliance of this idea. :p :p :wink:

Macky said:
Matt said:
superb advice I'll be off round hers later...wish me luck! :D

if she's not outraged and is well up 4 it , the plan may backfire. in that case you'll hav to try the same strategy with the groom. and if he's up for it as well...... :roll:

Here is the downside to the plan.... :shock: :? :? :? :roll: :wink:

DurhamFox said:
Graz said:

I've been searching around trying to find somewhere online to watch/listen to the game, but it seems there isn't anywhere :(

I havn't got LCFC World unfortunately :(

Graz said:
DurhamFox said:
Graz said:

I havn't got LCFC World unfortunately :(

same here gonna b stuck with staring at the pc watchin livescore.com :cry:

sign up for it. I had it when I lived in Durham and it was well worth for the live commentary alone. You also get interviews etc. They may even be doing the free trial.

sign up for it. I had it when I lived in Durham and it was well worth for the live commentary alone. You also get interviews etc. They may even be doing the free trial.

Do either of you have NTL broadband, if yes, then you can get a free years subscription to LCFC World!

:)

22 hours to kick off. Not really apprehensive. I feel a comfortable win on the cards. Connolly and Dublin both to get off the mark. Just to rub it in a Sheringham own goal as well. Nice..... 8)

LS6_Fox said:
Do either of you have NTL broadband, if yes, then you can get a free years subscription to LCFC World!

:)

I only found out about that offer yesterday, and I just got rid of NTL Broadband 2 weeks ago :(

It's not really worth me signing up for World now, because I'm (hopefully) moving up to Loughborough Uni at the end of September, and then I should be able to go to the games, so wouldn't need World anyway :) Plus I can't really afford it. :oops:

I would imagine ours will be the commentary match on Radio 5,I'll be listening on LCFC World..at least there's no Nev anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363