Speculation Ishmael Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if you look at the facts - we have played 3 games so far and the only striker to score goals is a reserve team striker.

I think personally that Miller is a better option with his size, pace and age than Waghorn, Howard, Kermogrant or Vassell.

Just my opinion but with the right coach and in the right team I think he will be useful and a handful to play against.

So why have we still got these 4 on our books? And didn't we pay £3 million for Waghorn?? Makes Miller look a steal

Lets discusss both ... have Miller for your avatar ...

childrens60s_windy_gal.jpg

We're discussing avatars?

And thank goodness we are not talking about Ishmael Miller. His record in recent seasons is seriously poor. I don't claim to be the most optimistic on here but I do believe that Sven will do better than sign someone that poor. We already have a group of less than exciting strikers and if this season isn't going to be a major let down then we need someone who will make a difference. Obviously, clubs don't like to let goal scorers go - so it's diffficult and going to cost. In my opinion selling Fryatt - a goal scorer - to Hull was excellent business - for Hull City FC but I realise that many will take a different view on that one.

And thank goodness we are not talking about Ishmael Miller. His record in recent seasons is seriously poor. I don't claim to be the most optimistic on here but I do believe that Sven will do better than sign someone that poor. We already have a group of less than exciting strikers and if this season isn't going to be a major let down then we need someone who will make a difference. Obviously, clubs don't like to let goal scorers go - so it's diffficult and going to cost. In my opinion selling Fryatt - a goal scorer - to Hull was excellent business - for Hull City FC but I realise that many will take a different view on that one.

:)

I agree, I'd have sooner we kept Fryatt

:)

I agree, I'd have sooner we kept Fryatt

Hey, hang on a minute, what's this all about? Beights and Redditch in agreement? This may very well cause a temporal rift in the space-time continuum.

I wonder if the Yakubu thread will be up and running again soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669