Speculation Ishmael Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waghorn is better than this guy. Waste of money.

I would have thought that he would be a better 'impact substitute' than Waghorn or Howard.

I don't want to believe that we would be daft enough to spend £2m on a player who wouldn't be worth a starting place - if Forest are willing and desperate to pay that sort of money for him let them get on with it.

Sven has clearly done his homeowrk here. The perfect striker for you lot to berate all season. Bravo sir.

As I said, a fantastic option to have on the bench.

I would have thought that he would be a better 'impact substitute' than Waghorn or Howard.

I don't want to believe that we would be daft enough to spend £2m on a player who wouldn't be worth a starting place - if Forest are willing and desperate to pay that sort of money for him let them get on with it.

We (well Milan) were daft enough to pay several million for Waghorn so why not for this guy?

No no no, we don't want him. We need a real striker

Waghorn's Ishamael Miller's equal for me. As is Vassell who is better.
I think we'll start with a front three of Gallagher Nugent Vassell and i for one am not entirely dissapointed. Dyer or Waghorn can come on an play inside right or left or we can switch to four four two by throwing Schlupp/Howard on alongside Nugent and having Dyer wide left.
That said, if we were to start v Cov with Gallagher Long Nugent with Vassell, Dyer, Waghorn and Howard on the bench i'd be even happier.

Sven's job ain't easy with our formation!

Last edited:
Waghorn's Ishamael Miller's equal for me. As is Vassell who is better.
I think we'll start with a front three of Gallagher Nugent Vassell and i for one am not entirely dissapointed. Dyer or Waghorn can come on an play inside right or left or we can switch to four four two by throwing Schlupp/Howard on alongside Nugent and having Dyer wide left.
That said, if we were to start v Cov with Gallagher Long Nugent with Vassell, Dyer, Waghorn and Howard on the bench i'd be even happier.

Sven's job ain't easy with out formation!

With presumably Weale to make the 5 on the bench, we would have to hope then that there were no injuries or red cards to midfielders and defenders.

From the Mercury ...

Reports that City had made bids for Norwich City's Grant Holt and West Bromwich Albion's Ishmael Miller are incorrect

It says today on wba os, he's got a medical booked at fore$t tomorrow, Shane Long it is then?

If you ask me for £1.2 million this represents some far better business than we have done so far

If you ask me for £1.2 million this represents some far better business than we have done so far

Couldn't score for toffee in the best team in the league last season - why do you think he'd be any good for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669