Ismaël Bouzid

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, just stop with all the centre backs now !

Completely agree! With all the talk and speculation linking us with various centre forwards, centre halfs, and to a lesser extent full backs, what happens if either Abe, Wellens or King, or a combination of the 3, pick up injuries and are subsequently out for say 6 weeks? You can't expect Oakley to fill the gap, his legs are shot and he's passed it now! Moreno?! Give me a break! That was another panic buy by Sousa.

What we need to be looking at are "centre of the park" ball winners, someone with vision for a pass like Wellens and Abe have. Even if Abe, Wellens or King don't pick up injuries, it's at least cover IF any of them do happen to be out for a sustained period of time.

Anyway, nice to be on the board... first time poster 'n all that!

Welcome MarkInYourPants. Where do you stand on the great Monster Munch debate? Pickled Onion or Flamin' Hot?

Don't say Beef or you'll be banned before you can make your third post.

Davies not done deal, SSN reporting that Birmingham are after him on permanent deal (from foxes talk)

So we may well need another CB

Welcome MarkInYourPants. Where do you stand on the great Monster Munch debate? Pickled Onion or Flamin' Hot?

Ooo, tough choice! I'd be tempted to say Pickled Onion as it's the original but I have to say I do like a bit of Flamin' Hot. Hmmm, picking one? I'd have to say Pickled Onion wins it for me on originality and longevity! Long live Pickled Onion!!

Ooo, tough choice! I'd be tempted to say Pickled Onion as it's the original but I have to say I do like a bit of Flamin' Hot. Hmmm, picking one? I'd have to say Pickled Onion wins it for me on originality and longevity! Long live Pickled Onion!!

Good choice

Well done, you have now displayed excellent judgement in the face of severe scrutiny...

Coming soon...how to plug your lap top int the back of your sofa.

Welcome to the asylum (outer circle)...!

That's what Andy Gray did, and look what happened to him

Have to feel sorry for Andy.First thing he's ever said that anyone actually paid any attention to & it cost him his job.Perhaps there's something to be said for pointless anonymity after all? At the very least it prevents people from discovering that you're a pig ignorant bigoted bellend.

Have to feel sorry for Andy.First thing he's ever said that anyone actually paid any attention to & it cost him his job.Perhaps there's something to be said for pointless anonymity after all? At the very least it prevents people from discovering that you're a pig ignorant bigoted bellend.

That reminds me - where is Steven nowadays....?

Completely agree! With all the talk and speculation linking us with various centre forwards, centre halfs, and to a lesser extent full backs, what happens if either Abe, Wellens or King, or a combination of the 3, pick up injuries and are subsequently out for say 6 weeks? You can't expect Oakley to fill the gap, his legs are shot and he's passed it now! Moreno?! Give me a break! That was another panic buy by Sousa.

What we need to be looking at are "centre of the park" ball winners, someone with vision for a pass like Wellens and Abe have. Even if Abe, Wellens or King don't pick up injuries, it's at least cover IF any of them do happen to be out for a sustained period of time.

Well if the talk of rumoured centre halves and full backs is enough to divert your attention from the fact that we still only have 3 fit centre halves, then maybe all we need is some rumoured midfielders to carry us flying up the table?

£1.7million for spouting bollux! I could do that!

Have to feel sorry for Andy.First thing he's ever said that anyone actually paid any attention to & it cost him his job.
Hardly. As I've said before, far too many people were listening when he invented that 'daylight' nonsense, and when he made up the 'last man' bullshit.

I know it's meant for MarkyC but I choose Pickled Onion! :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673