Its been very amusing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two packets of crisps are crossing the road and they get run over. The man gets out of his car and says, "Do you want a lift in my car to the hospital?" The crisps reply, "No thanks, we're walkers".

:tumbleweed:

Talking crisps? That's just ****ing ridiculous, crisps don't talk, they use sign language

i heard there was a sell out at the Ricoh this season

Take That i think it was

Relervance to the thread and/or what currently is being discussed?

It followed on from Macky's comment/speculation in this very thread that the author may be Chandler.

Unless I have got it totally wrong, in which case it is a fair cop, and you have got me forum police.

It followed on from Macky's comment/speculation in this very thread that the author may be Chandler.

Unless I have got it totally wrong, in which case it is a fair cop, and you have got me forum police.

I thought Macky was speculating that it was Syd...?

Two packets of crisps are crossing the road and they get run over. The man gets out of his car and says, "Do you want a lift in my car to the hospital?" The crisps reply, "No thanks, we're walkers".

:tumbleweed:

what kind of crisps do mindless thugs like?

Ready ASSAULTED!

what kind of crisps does a snowman with bad feet like?

FREEZE and BUNION!

What type of crisps do pilots like?

PLANE!
:053:

I've enjoyed reading this...but to save myself from having to make any superfluous comments I would like to refer everybody to the very first paragraph of The Football Factory.Google it if you must.Says it all really.

Every club needs it's idiots......we might as well make use of someone else's!

never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then win on experience

:icon_bigg

i heard there was a sell out at the Ricoh this season

Take That i think it was

Three times as well. In fact, I think they managed more there on those three nights than had been in the Rickety all season!

never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then win on experience

:icon_bigg

I wasn't going to argue with him, just seeing his deluded ramblings is enough to make me feel a lot smarter than I actually am.:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669