Its been very amusing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good responses but youve proved at least one of my points.

Living in Leics just means I see it all at first hand - the lack of ability to contain the smugness and delight at going on what was a very average run of form. Promised much and delivered F.A.

Of course this will never be as funny as the last day of the season a couple of years back. Or the time a coach load of you got all upset and winged like a bunch of school kids because you were a ittle bit mistreated on your famous Eurpean adventure.

Still - lets see how you do over the next few weeks. You might even start to challenge our curent run of form at this rate.

Ta ta for now

Play up Sky Blues

Sometimes I think posts like this are actually by Leicester fans trying to make opposition fans look bad.

Slightly.

You don't need a truffle pig to find the latter. You just have to be a pig.

Last edited:

Living in Leics just means I see it all at first hand - the lack of ability to contain the smugness and delight at going on what was a very average run of form. Promised much and delivered F.A.

Of course this will never be as funny as the last day of the season a couple of years back. Or the time a coach load of you got all upset and winged like a bunch of school kids because you were a ittle bit mistreated on your famous Eurpean adventure.

Still - lets see how you do over the next few weeks. You might even start to challenge our curent run of form at this rate.

Ta ta for now

Play up Sky Blues

Obviously not a lot to talk about down the sh*te end of the 69. And only a few points behind us? Maths not your cleverest subject either then?

Is he seriously making Cov look big when they are 11 points from us and 8 places below us :102: moron

This could end with Syd-like results, but I think there is some truth in the OP's point that we've not actually achieved anything despite all the new players we've brought in and the money spent on thier massive wages. To me, we've just gone a bit too far in terms of how many players have been brought in over such a short space of time.

Of course it's wonderful that Sven decisively stopped the rot that had set in under Sousa. However, I feel that the extent to which new players have been brought has become uneccessary and is just disrupting the squad.

To me, we should have stopped at Sol Bamba. I think that's the problem with having what appears to be (for the Championship) unlimited funds. It's too easy to just keep adding more players whenever it looks like things are going wrong instead of trying to get the best out of the existing ones. We've got Yakubu, and Norwich have got Grant Holt who cost them £400,000 from Shrewsbury Town. They're 3rd in the table because of a combination of cheap, inspired signings, and brilliant management that gets the best out of their players.

Or the time a coach load of you got all upset and winged like a bunch of school kids
Impressive for Foxes. Normally only bluebirds and canaries can perform this feat.:038:

School kids drink a lot of Red Bull in Cov do they?

Impressive for Foxes. Normally only bluebirds and canaries can perform this feat.:038:

School kids drink a lot of Red Bull in Cov do they?

Cov are a disgrace to midlands football with their terrible support, thousands behind all other Champ midlands teams. Thousands. Small club, silly stadium. Complete shambles.

Last edited:
...listening to all the knicker stitching simple folk of Lecis talking up promotion over the last couple of months.

1 high profile manager and a shed load of cash later its all been for nothing. You are at best a Championship team. So maybe Div 1 was the true level for you.

So good luck against Scunny...let the good times roll!

Were skint, we are a poor team - but heh we are only a few points behind you. It makes it all worthwhile seeing you lot huff and puff about being a premiership team. Absolute quality!! Please dont stop making us all laugh up the M69...it makes being a Sky Blue so much more fun.

:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

Play up Sky Blues

All 12000 of you having a good laugh at a team that is above you in every way, brilliant, you just keep laughing, but remember, don't look in the mirror.

Ta ta for now

Play up Sky Blues

I take it you have not replied because you are busy watching the C#v get beat by Hull.

Coventry have to finish in the top 6 to get promoted...and they last did that 40 years ago

...listening to all the knicker stitching simple folk of Lecis talking up promotion over the last couple of months.

1 high profile manager and a shed load of cash later its all been for nothing. You are at best a Championship team. So maybe Div 1 was the true level for you.So good luck against Scunny...let the good times roll!

:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

Play up Sky Blues

To be fair Coventry have achieved something Leicester never have. When I was young I remember Coventry getting promotion for coming second in the Fourth Division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669