It's time to turn on our owners

No. I'd sooner go to the theatre or treat my kids to something.
I’m with you on that. The cost of a ticket is now close or the same as a theatre ticket and one of those two is enjoyable.

Can’t remember a season where we were so poor for so long (I can remember is having inferior players and a team, but can’t recall less effort being seen).

I’m with you on that. The cost of a ticket is now close or the same as a theatre ticket and one of those two is enjoyable.

Can’t remember a season where we were so poor for so long (I can remember is having inferior players and a team, but can’t recall less effort being seen).
Plus, if the theatre was shit, you get your money back.

Football has been riding a wave of fans having cash to spare. Not so soon

The crazy thing about all of this is that if in the absolutely unlikely chance we win tomorrow, it's is still in our hands.

Even if we draw the next two matches and Everton and Leeds lose their next match, with our GD, it's still in our hands. A lot of variables there, and I believe Everton will win their next match regardless, but crazy to think how shit everyone is.

The crazy thing about all of this is that if in the absolutely unlikely chance we win tomorrow, it's is still in our hands.

Even if we draw the next two matches and Everton and Leeds lose their next match, with our GD, it's still in our hands. A lot of variables there, and I believe Everton will win their next match regardless, but crazy to think how shit everyone is.
Only problem with that is, we're even more shit.

That'll be the ultimate takeaway from this season. In a year with lots of shit teams at the bottom, we were still worse.

Remember 40 points? Nobody is getting that this season. The most anyone will finish with is Everton with 38 if they win both games. 40 is probably good enough for 15th !

& yes...before anyone points it out I know we can technically get 39 if we win all 3 games but seriously, **** off.

I'm not sure "it's in our hands" really applies when that implies we're capable of beating an in-form Liverpool side with plenty to play for...

We're relying on a freak moment like Liverpool having 4 sent off in the opening 10 mins more than a hope of us out performing Liverpool.

I'm not sure "it's in our hands" really applies when that implies we're capable of beating an in-form Liverpool side with plenty to play for...

We're relying on a freak moment like Liverpool having 4 sent off in the opening 10 mins more than a hope of us out performing Liverpool.

Yep, big if. But stranger things have happened. The players have had a week off, let's see if they've made any progress. I'll keep supporting until it's not possible, so Leicester Til I Die!!!

Just to add to the good news, this election result in Thailand could well lead to major changes in the way things are done there.

Like, for example, some corrupt exclusive dodgy deals that certain companies may have had with the authorities in return for favours.

King Power may be about to become Pauper Power.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-65567781

Just to add to the good news, this election result in Thailand could well lead to major changes in the way things are done there.

Like, for example, some corrupt exclusive dodgy deals that certain companies may have had with the authorities in return for favours.

King Power may be about to become Pauper Power.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-65567781

First sentence in this report:

Thai voters have delivered a stunning verdict in favour of an opposition party that is calling for radical reform of the country's institutions.

Just another little thing to add to the case for KP selling the club.

Some of us read more than headlines and first paragraphs...

"However, that still isn't enough to outvote the 250-strong unelected senate, which was appointed by Mr Prayuth, and are allowed to join the vote in parliament for the next administration. They are likely to object to Move Forward's progressive agenda, in particular its pledge to amend the controversial lese majeste law."

"However, that still isn't enough to outvote the 250-strong unelected senate, which was appointed by Mr Prayuth, and are allowed to join the vote in parliament for the next administration. They are likely to object to Move Forward's progressive agenda, in particular its pledge to amend the controversial lese majeste law."
I know Joe, there are posters here who read a headline and immediately turn it to fit their agenda regardless of the detail or validity.

I know Joe, there are posters here who read a headline and immediately turn it to fit their agenda regardless of the detail or validity.

Contributing to the daily doom scroll.

Doom and gloom predictions make for evocative reading. I still have some degree of faith in us as a club. Relegation will hurt, no doubt about it, and there will be some seemingly severe but necessary responses to it but we'll bumble along. There's life in us yet.

Tbh, I wouldn't rule out the club being sold. KP might have no appetite for further investment.

Some of us might also have considered historical political unrest in the country which resulted from previous dubious election outcomes and military coups - which in all likelihood, would not be good for King Power's businesses.

For example, seeing protesters drain their own blood on the doorstep of political leaders isn't exactly a visit Thailand campaign and that could knock on to duty free sales. Even more so if their elected leaders are blocked from taking office and violence ensues.

Then again, billionaires don't end up with these monopolies by chance, it often happens through systematic corruption which can take decades to remove.

I still think they'll sell soon though.

A setup like that is a recipe for massive civil unrest, which I'm sure will have no impact on a fragile recovery for the tourist industry.

I don't believe Top won't sell Lcfc whilst they owe so much. He will lose so much in the sale that the company King Power will boot him out of the position he holds.
He has been absent for most of the season and ignored what was going on at the club, believing others around him (Rodgers & Rudkin) when they told him not to worry, so has only himself to blame for where we are.
I don't believe you'll see a straight back to the Prem, because he won't be given any money to spend on players and I reckon the first season, at least, we will languish in the bottom half.

Some of us might also have considered historical political unrest in the country which resulted from previous dubious election outcomes and military coups - which in all likelihood, would not be good for King Power's businesses.

For example, seeing protesters drain their own blood on the doorstep of political leaders isn't exactly a visit Thailand campaign and that could knock on to duty free sales. Even more so if their elected leaders are blocked from taking office and violence ensues.

Then again, billionaires don't end up with these monopolies by chance, it often happens through systematic corruption which can take decades to remove.

I still think they'll sell soon though.

Not sure how a news story from 13 years go is particularly relevant here really.
The tourism industry in Thailand will be fine regardless of who is in power, unless of course an absolute evil despot takes over but that won't happen in Thailand - the people of Thailand simply wouldn't allow it.
King Power will be just fine, and their recovery will continue. Leicester's relegation will be a blip on an otherwise pretty tidy set of accounts.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563