It's time to turn on our owners

Been there for a while. Vichai would be turning in his grave if he could see how much Top is ****ing up this club.

Having said that, I still think they’ve nailed the managerial appointment. I guess time will tell whether I’m right or not.

I’ve not bought anything from the club since my season ticket for the women’s team in 2022/23. How long are they allowed to incessantly badger me to buy overpriced and/or pointless wank?

0801BDFE-3926-4AA2-8AA5-5E22059CD425.jpeg

I mean, the point here really is they’re sending me messages I never opted into two years after I last did business with them.

****s.

Are you sure you didn't opt in without noticing?
I've got it turned off in my account and I never receive texts from them.

View attachment 18828
Opting in by accident sounds the likeliest explanation. Definitely wouldn’t have done it on purpose. Think I’ve ****ed it off now.

****in text message ****in digital ticket ****in seventy quid shirt ****in gambling sponsor ****in Dean Smith ****in ****s

I’ve not bought anything from the club since my season ticket for the women’s team in 2022/23. How long are they allowed to incessantly badger me to buy overpriced and/or pointless wank?

View attachment 18826

I never got much spam in the past but last season was full of "Rotherham or someshit available to members for only £50" type messages. I used to Lol when receiving them tbh. At least they won't need to beg me to turn up for the man city, Liverpool etc fixtures this time.

Anyone got any great feedback on your “in-bowl experience and match build-up”….?

'Your 90 Minutes' allows supporters to provide feedback to the Club in an informal setting. The sessions are held at King Power Stadium, where fans are invited to come and meet members of our Supporter Engagement team to share their views on a range of topics. The sessions last around 90 minutes and light refreshments are provided. If you'd like any more information about the sessions, or have any special requirements to attend, please contact [email protected].

Please let us know if you will be attending and any particular topics you'd like to discuss by clicking HERE.
Kindly note that you'll need to confirm your attendance before midday on Monday 29 July. We'll contact you on Tuesday 30 July to let you know we have everything we need ahead of your visit.

Specific areas of discussion for the first 'Your 90 Minutes' of the 2024/25 season are as follows:

✓ The in-bowl experience and match build-up

✓ Matchday activations

✓ Singing section

✓ Food and drink options

✓ Stadium facilities

✓ Safe standing

'Your 90 Minutes' allows supporters to provide feedback to the Club in an informal setting. The sessions are held at King Power Stadium, where fans are invited to come and meet members of our Supporter Engagement team to share their views on a range of topics. The sessions last around 90 minutes and light refreshments are provided. If you'd like any more information about the sessions, or have any special requirements to attend, please contact [email protected].

Please let us know if you will be attending and any particular topics you'd like to discuss by clicking HERE.
Kindly note that you'll need to confirm your attendance before midday on Monday 29 July. We'll contact you on Tuesday 30 July to let you know we have everything we need ahead of your visit.

Specific areas of discussion for the first 'Your 90 Minutes' of the 2024/25 season are as follows:

✓ The in-bowl experience and match build-up

✓ Matchday activations

✓ Singing section

✓ Food and drink options

✓ Stadium facilities

✓ Safe standing
“And we’ll ignore every single word of it.”

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37