iTunes Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Anglia Fox

I don't have a credit card or anything and have downloaded 5 songs already with coke labels on my mum's account. My mate told me that it's possible to make an account and avoid putting a payment method. He said he had managed to do that. On the payment method section, it has Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Switch, Solo, and 'Click and Buy.' I can't see an obvious thing to do. Any suggestions of what to do?

Last edited:
I kind of agree with you, but I hate Coke even more for making that 5 song limit despite the fact that this offer has gone on more months, so think how many coke labels people have had to waste.

Yes, but all my words will be blanked out.

I hate itunes and all it stands for. I'd love to see the bastards closed down

Just because they didnt have the hoffs tracks on there......:icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Just because they didnt have the hoffs tracks on there......:icon_bigg :icon_bigg
They did, and I want to pay for my music, that's why I signed up to buy Jump In My Car.

Otherwise I'd just use alt scources.

The problem is, I can d/load anything free and illegal via any torrent site and bit client. It may be illegal but I can d/load in mp3 and play on any machine.

I want to D/load legally but not only do you have to pay for it (which I am more than happy to do), you are also restricted as to the listening method.

Where's the fecking reward for good behaviour :102:

They did, and I want to pay for my music, that's why I signed up to buy Jump In My Car.

The problem is, I can d/load anything free and illegal via any torrent site and bit client. It may be illegal but I can d/load in mp3 and play on any machine.

I want to D/load legally but not only do you have to pay for it (which I am more than happy to do), you are also restricted as to the listening method.

and iTunes do not have "Violence Grows" by the Fatal Microbes....:mad:

can you get that under the counter?

and iTunes do not have "Violence Grows" by the Fatal Microbes....:mad:

can you get that under the counter?

I cant get it from the 2 sites I use.

if your that bothered about having jump in my car in mp3 format then do the following

1. create a new playlist
2. add song to that playlist
3. burn this playlist to cd-r/cd-rw
4. after this is done go to edit-preferances-advanced-importing and then change the importing using to MP3 encoder
5. import the track into your itunes library
6. when this is done go into my music, itunes, and then you should find the file-right click on it then open it with the programme you wish to use it on

long winded but it does the job

I can get it from anywhere DD as an mp3. I know how to do the conversions, that isn't the issue.

I want to pay and d/load music legally, but I feel these companies are breaking the law by not allowing me to play them on a music player of my choice.

Last edited:
I can get it from anywhere DD as an mp3. I know how to do the conversions, that isn't the issue.

I want to pay and d/load music legally, but I feel these companies are breaking the law by not allowing me to play them on a music player of my choice.

its the VHS v Betamax stuff all over again. But they should allow you to choose the download format so it can be played on what you want. But then again that might push the costs up.

i know but im just pointing out that you dont have to let it go to waste, as you can use itunes to convert the track you downloaded to mp3-i was unaware as to whether or not you know how to do that thats all

I agree but itunes aren't the only ones to blame are they - the wma sites have similar restrictions

I agree but itunes aren't the only ones to blame are they - the wma sites have similar restrictions
No they're not. You are right Glyn, all the feckers are at it.

In The Sun, they are advertising a Vinyl to MP3 system. I'll find the site when I next see it.
I've told BG about this few times, but he either never listens or he's too fecking tight to buy one. I'm sure it's as simple as buying a turntable that connects to the sound card and pressing record.

I've told BG about this few times, but he either never listens or he's too fecking tight to buy one. I'm sure it's as simple as buying a turntable that connects to the sound card and pressing record.

Yeh on looks thats what it is. Put your vinyl on turntable and then connect etc. I have talked to someone on the net who uses a product like this and they say its pretty good.

Yeh on looks thats what it is. Put your vinyl on turntable and then connect etc. I have talked to someone on the net who uses a product like this and they say its pretty good.
I suspect your vinyl has got to be in excellent condition. The slightest crackle and it will sound very odd if it's not actually playing true analogue

I'm sure it's as simple as buying a turntable that connects to the sound card and pressing record.

Connect a lead from the aux/line out of the amp to your sound card & that's it , set the record levels, hit 'record' & you're done.

If you have Audacity there are filters you can use to clean it up after you've recorded it if there are a lot of vinyl related pops & crackles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669