iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I've just decided to give Apple a chance now they have removed the protection on their files.

However, it appears that the f**kers won't let me view their store without installing their shite.

Is this so?

Not sure if you can just go to the apple store, but you do have to sign up, I will check the FAQs now.
I also think that you have to pay 99p for the DRM free versions not the usual 79p.

Not sure if you can just go to the apple store, but you do have to sign up, I will check the FAQs now.
I also think that you have to pay 99p for the DRM free versions not the usual 79p.
Cheers, Gaz.

I await your results.

I believe you need itunes to view the music store yes
I only want to take a look at their layout/prices etc.

If they can't make it easy then bollocks to them.

I should be allowed into any music shop I like without having to sign up for the privilege.

Can't find anything in the FAQs that says you can, however I have just found this, which is a basic version of Itunes Store but it only has prices in Dollars.

Sorry!

Can't find anything in the FAQs that says you can, however I have just found this, which is a basic version of Itunes Store but it only has prices in Dollars.

Sorry!
Cheers, Gaz.

F**k 'em.

If you download and install iTunes (easy), you can view the store and prices without signing up (or in).

The install is quick and easy provided you dont ask it to sort your library.

Gaz is right in that originally their itunes+ tracks (DRM free) were 99p. But I think now they are available for 79p. It might depend on what track I suppose. Just checked the Lily Allen song which is at number one, and that is 79p.

If you have something in mind as an example, I could check for you

Actually, just seen on itunes that it says

"How much does iTunes Plus music cost?
iTunes Plus songs, music videos, and albums are available at the same price as DRM-protected versions."

It costs to upgrade any previously downloaded DRM protected stuff to itunes+, 20p per track.

Gaz is right in that originally their itunes+ tracks (DRM free) were 99p. But I think now they are available for 79p. It might depend on what track I suppose. Just checked the Lily Allen song which is at number one, and that is 79p.

No, I have nothing in mind. I just wanted to check it out.

Cheers, Glyn.

What a sad state the Charts are in

Some bloke in Q said the song was genius, the best songwriting in 3 years :icon_eek:
I think her song writing is excellent.

Very "Jarvis Cocker" like.

Best song writing in three years is a but OTT though. There are better songwriters around, but she is excellent IMO.

I think she is fecking awful,absolute dross of the lowest order,second only to Kate Nash in the 'I'd rather slice my ears off than listen to this' Stakes..but like I said each to their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566