James Vaughan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wise move - he'll never keep his footing on that Wembley pitch.......

Now official ie 3rd May , cant play in play-offs, seems strange to me even with Matty due back

I believe he can appear in the play-offs if Everton agree to extend the loan. Nothing unusual in the original loan running until the end of the normal season, as we were not guaranteed a play-off place when he signed.

Isn't this the usual way it's done? Why do City fans find a reason to be negative and hysterical about everything?

Now official ie 3rd May , cant play in play-offs,
Can't? Is he due to be euthanised on May 4th or something?

Isn't this the usual way it's done? Why do City fans find a reason to be negative and hysterical about everything?

Can't? Is he due to be euthanised on May 4th or something?

Star Wars Day.

Why do City fans find a reason to be negative and hysterical about everything?

Perhaps it's not like that. Perhaps it's more that people who like to be negative and hysterical about everything decide to become City fans!

Not that I'm like that but if City do get to Wembley for the play-off final, you can bet that Bob Crow will call a rail strike and it will piss down all day.

Why hasn't anyone asked whether he can feature in the playoffs. That would be my first question

Surely it doesn't matter? If we have the same squad when we hit the playoffs and Matty's fit, I think Vaughan would be a spare tyre anyway- there's no point in paying him when we would easily have two strikers above him in the pecking order.

Let's not forget he hasn't scored for us yet, and waghorn has- with the two being similar... who would you play?

w*s* move - he'll never keep his footing on that Wembley pitch.......

:icon_bigg:icon_bigg After seeing him against Posh I agree!

He looks like a lively player and someone who could be useful coming of a game that we are chasing, would be good if we have him for the play offs, but I don't want to think about the play offs until we are mathematically there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670