Jamie Redknapp's Beard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a beard? Any pictures/videos?

Cant stand the fecker, the worst and most biased pundit of all, and thats saying something

Last edited:
He has a beard? Any pictures/videos?

Cant stand the fecker, the worst and most biased pundit of all, and thats saying something

Who is he biased to ? Can't be anymore biased than Andy Gray is to Man Utd surely

jamie redknapp is biased towards liverpool and spurs - might have something to do with them being his old teams

how do you know its the same one??? he could have a few that are identical??

jamie redknapp is biased towards liverpool and spurs - might have something to do with them being his old teams

Probably.Whats Andy Grays excuse for Man Utd though ? I think Craig Burley on Setnta is the best,he's such a miserable moaning fecker but he has no favourites and tells it like it is

Probably.Whats Andy Grays excuse for Man Utd though ? I think Craig Burley on Setnta is the best,he's such a miserable moaning fecker but he has no favourites and tells it like it is

dont know about andy gray i hardly watch the premiership but maybe he is a fan of a top footballing team in they way they play :102: and as for burley no wonder you like him :icon_bigg:icon_wink

dont know about andy gray i hardly watch the premiership but maybe he is a fan of a top footballing team in they way they play :102: and as for burley no wonder you like him :icon_bigg:icon_wink

Maybe he is but his admiraion of them is bordering on the sickening,he doesn't mention the other team when he's 'summarising' and his tongue is firmly wedged up Ronaldos arse.
You would like Burley he doesn't just big up a team and whether its Liverpool,Mn Utd,Chelsea or Stoke,WBA or Boro they all get te same treatment and he's te same with the players,no hero worship

Maybe he is but his admiraion of them is bordering on the sickening,he doesn't mention the other team when he's 'summarising' and his tongue is firmly wedged up Ronaldos arse.
You would like Burley he doesn't just big up a team and whether its Liverpool,Mn Utd,Chelsea or Stoke,WBA or Boro they all get te same treatment and he's te same with the players,no hero worship

good thats how it should be imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570