January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE let the Whaley rumour come true.

Although Ollie has said on LCFC World that other than Clapham there will probably be no more signings :102:

Blackpool sign Paul Dickov on loan from Manchester City and he goes straight into the squad to face LCFC on Saturday

It's looking good on the Mattock front. Can't really see anything happening now. Good news for now IMO.

Still a couple of hours to go ... anything could happen, including in 7 days time a "loan move with a view to being made permanent".

Despite the window shutting in a couple of hours, there are plenty of strings that can be pulled behind the scenes, especially this time next week.

Think back to last season ... Joey was signed outside of the window on a "pre-contract agreement"

Please don't be as niaive as to think that everything stops at midnight.

Still a couple of hours to go ... anything could happen, including in 7 days time a "loan move with a view to being made permanent".

Despite the window shutting in a couple of hours, there are plenty of strings that can be pulled behind the scenes, especially this time next week.

Think back to last season ... Joey was signed outside of the window on a "pre-contract agreement"

Please don't be as niaive as to think that everything stops at midnight.

I don't believe Prem clubs can loan after tonight, I may be wrong though

I don't believe Prem clubs can loan after tonight, I may be wrong though

your'e right beights....

here's the rules and regulations....

Premier League and SPL clubs have until midnight on Thursday, 31 January to sign players. English Football League and Blue Square Premier (Conference National) clubs have the same deadline for full transfers, but not for loans. Clubs in the English non-league pyramid below the Blue Square Premier are not bound by the transfer window system.

After midnight on 31 January, Premier League and SPL clubs cannot sign any players, on loan or full transfers, until the 2007/08 season is concluded in May. This window will stay open until midnight on 31 August.

Clubs in the Football League can sign players on loan outside of the transfer windows, following a seven-day period after the transfer window closes.

Outside of the transfer windows, any club may still sign players on an emergency basis (such as if they had no goalkeepers available) with the permission of their competition's governing body, ie the Premier League.

Players who are out of contract and do not have a club, can be signed outside of the transfer window if they are unattached free agents when the window closes.

so we can collectivley look forward to more unsubstantiated bollocks and completely unfounded shite about who's coming in or going out on loan in just seven days time.....

Struck down in the prime of life, but at least she went to her grave neither being in debt nor indebted to :icon_bigg

What's the point of that ?

The idea is to ruck up a shitload of debt and then hotfoot it to little baby Jesus before the Bailiffs get you - leaving it for the kids to pick up and curse you for years as they struggle to pay it off

It's the only way

From good old football rumours........

"I am a close friend of Fred Dineage, former presenter of How on ITV and now a Portsmouth director, and he has told me that Harry Redknapp recently snubbed a bid of £15 million from Middlesbrough for star forward Benjani.
Fred also told me that, Harry is keen to bring some more British players to the club and is eyeing Leicester pair Matt Fryatt and Elvis Hammond in a £5 million deal."

snap there fecking hands off - £5M!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265