Japan Tsunami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks absolutely awfull, very relieved that im on the caribbean side of the Isthmus, Although not tomorrow.

The Japanese Olympic wind surfing squad are expected to arrive on the Pacific side at some time tomorrow

The nuclear situation looks a bit dodgy. Could have an America syndrome on their hands.

I would have thought you would have been more worried about the cows, pigs and chickens welfare.

That's clever. :038:

You've put the fact that I care about animal welfare together with a natural disaster and implied I care more about animals than people. Really well done.

Oh, and I believe that you've missed an apostrophe. :056:

just read we're sending aid...bollocks, they're loaded. I saw one guy had 5 cars in his drive way, along with a couple of yachts

Last edited:
Seriously though the devastation particularly in the Coastal areas was terrible here is The Mails report which mentions this below as well as other horrifying reports

Two thousand bodies were washed up on the shores of north-east Japan yesterday.

The horrifying tide of death in Miyagi province raised fears that the official expected toll of 10,000 could be a huge under-estimate

Well, I've been looking on Google Earth and it all looks fine to me. Even on Street View.

On a more serious note....What the **** is the crack with Akihito's head being so disproportionate to the rest of him? Judging by the BBC news clip anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710