Jeff's Random Link Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a trained pshycoanalyst and I can tell you.

This is the conclusion my work has arrived at; It says that you are the type of person to view sites about paranormal activity and find them interesting.

Phew, that's a relief, for a minute there I thought I was normal. :icon_bigg

http://www.hydroponic-gardening.net/

Hydroponic gardening - Cultivation of plants in nutrient solution rather than in soil.

Hydroponic gardening is basically a method of growing plants without soil. Instead of having to compete with other plants for nutrients in the soil, hydroponic plants thrive on a nutrient solution that is administered directly and which contains all the necessary minerals. Hydroponic gardening also cuts down on the amount of weeding and digging that is compulsory with soil gardening. Overall, hydroponic gardening gives you more control over the temperature, the light , the water, the nutrient intake and the pests which effect your non-hydroponic gardening techniques.

so now you know!

http://www.hydroponic-gardening.net/

Hydroponic gardening - Cultivation of plants in nutrient solution rather than in soil.

Hydroponic gardening is basically a method of growing plants without soil. Instead of having to compete with other plants for nutrients in the soil, hydroponic plants thrive on a nutrient solution that is administered directly and which contains all the necessary minerals. Hydroponic gardening also cuts down on the amount of weeding and digging that is compulsory with soil gardening. Overall, hydroponic gardening gives you more control over the temperature, the light , the water, the nutrient intake and the pests which effect your non-hydroponic gardening techniques.

so now you know!
the Dutch developed this for there plants :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Liverpool512
3Chelsea510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa59
7Brighton48