Jermaine Beckford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

Goals are a must this season, as im happy with the defence.And Beckford scores goals for fun.

He could eat babies in his spare time for all I care, so long as he bangs in 25 goals a season.

I would be delighted if we signed him, sod the reputation, that's up to our management to handle. He's good. End of.

And from what we've seen and heard about Pearson's management style and discipline, I'd be confident they would handle it.

And from what we've seen and heard about Pearson's management style and discipline, I'd be confident they would handle it.

Quite, I don't think that NP would go in for anyone he didn't feel would be good for the club. However, I seriously doubt we have even made a bid!

If we still had O'Neill in charge I'd say that the acquistion of Beckford would be brilliant as O'Neill had an uncanny knack of getting the best out of troubled 'problem' players (think Collymore for example - no one would touch him with a bargepole but O'Neill relished the challenge).

Maybe Pearson could do the same with Beckford. This could be a true test of his managerial capabilities.

Joking about Leeds have a larger stadium and fan base and generally being accepted as a big club or us having a better team? :102:

Leeds are a club who have been very close to going under on several occasions they are struggling to get out of the 3rd tier of english football and like so many other teams their fan base is due to history so no i dont think they are a bigger club than us!!

If we still had O'Neill in charge I'd say that the acquistion of Beckford would be brilliant as O'Neill had an uncanny knack of getting the best out of troubled 'problem' players (think Collymore for example - no one would touch him with a bargepole but O'Neill relished the challenge).

Maybe Pearson could do the same with Beckford. This could be a true test of his managerial capabilities.
I think players so called reputations are sometimes unfair for example nobody would touch di canio but he turned out alright for west ham didnt he?

Leeds are a club who have been very close to going under on several occasions they are struggling to get out of the 3rd tier of english football and like so many other teams their fan base is due to history so no i dont think they are a bigger club than us!!

Leeds are a bigger club :icon_wink When Man City were in League 2 and we were in the Prem they were still a bigger club then us. They were doing worse then us, but they were still a bigger club.

I dont know why you get so bent out of shape, being a big club means fcuk all.

Leeds are a bigger club :icon_wink When Man City were in League 2 and we were in the Prem they were still a bigger club then us. They were doing worse then us, but they were still a bigger club.

I dont know why you get so bent out of shape, being a big club means fcuk all.

I'm not getting bent out of anything and i couldnt agree more clubs howerver "big" they are is irrelevent its the team that counts and if that is good then great i am just having an opinion I always thought a clubs size was based on success fan base stadia facilities finances and worth and in my opinion leeds can only better us on fan base and maybe stadia yes there ground holds more people but is it better.

Plus the fact i ****ing hate leeds and nearly all the racist scum bags that follow them!!!!

Last edited:
I'm not getting bent out of anything and i couldnt agree more clubs howerver "big" they are is irrelevent its the team that counts and if that is good then great i am just having an opinion I always thought a clubs size was based on success fan base stadia facilities finances and worth and in my opinion leeds can only better us on fan base and maybe stadia yes there ground holds more people but is it better.

Plus the fact i ****ing hate leeds and nearly all the racist scum bags that follow them!!!!

So from the things you have highlighted we are bigger because of finance, and even then they arent that far behind us. We are hardly rolling in cash.

And I have already said that we have a better team, so I dont know why you mention that.

So overall I dont really know why you are arguing with me apart from your apparent dislike for Leeds, but then again everyone hates Leeds. It doesnt mean they arent a big club.

So from the things you have highlighted we are bigger because of finance, and even then they arent that far behind us. We are hardly rolling in cash.

And I have already said that we have a better team, so I dont know why you mention that.

So overall I dont really know why you are arguing with me apart from your apparent dislike for Leeds, but then again everyone hates Leeds. It doesnt mean they arent a big club.

If you read it again i actually wrote that i couldnt agree more about us having a better team and the size of the club meaning **** all.
Plus as i said i was only saying what i classed as a big club not arguing with you just saying what i thought

All of this bigger club/smaller club talk is utter bollocks if you don't mind me saying.

Chuck a £1mill + Dj campbell @ leeds for a gamble ,but not 3 mill cash if you throw in dj and a mill it will be like a straight swap for the mattock cash and i guess dj wages are about the same as Beckfords.

Chuck a £1mill + Dj campbell @ leeds for a gamble ,but not 3 mill cash if you throw in dj and a mill it will be like a straight swap for the mattock cash and i guess dj wages are about the same as Beckfords.

I personally think DJ will be on AT LEAST double what Beckford is currently on.

I would be very very suprised if beckfords wages are anywhere near djs.

He gets a twix and a pint of wife beater a week according to my sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669