JFH and Murphy - The ongoing saga .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: JFH and Murphy latest - Hasselbaink having medical !!!

Storm in a teacup.

Hope you are right but it has clearly not bolstered the MM MA relationship. :icon_conf :icon_conf

It may be that you are trying to make a molehill out of a mountain.

I don't think that this is making a mountain out of a molehill. For the club to release a statement to the effect that the manager and Chairman have put a move on hold because they are having a difference of opinion is massive!

It means that Allen can not back down and now neither can Mandaric. If MA backs down he loses face in front of all of his team and in front of the media. If Milan does not let him have his way the only option for him is to leave.

This is nuts!

Certainly not but I would suggest both parties grow up!

I have just seen this on SSN ticker at the bottom of the screen. The move is on hold because of a 'difference of opinion between the manager and Milan Mandaric'

UNBELIEVEABLE!!:mad:

How can JFH even sign for us knowing that he's not wanted by the manager, only the chairman?
What if MM goes nuts like that Hearts chairman and decides to start intefering with team selection
Craaaaaaazy

Haha What a tool!! I just read that you in fact wrote molehill out of a mountain.

I think it should be the managers decision. It is MA who will get the blame if things go wrong, so i can understand him being unhappy if he is being forced to take a player.

I don't think that this is making a mountain out of a molehill. For the club to release a statement to the effect that the manager and Chairman have put a move on hold because they are having a difference of opinion is massive!

It means that Allen can not back down and now neither can Mandaric. If MA backs down he loses face in front of all of his team and in front of the media. If Milan does not let him have his way the only option for him is to leave.

This is nuts!

He didn't say mountain out of a molehill- he said a molehill out of a mountain...

Suggests to me that, if Boc is in the know (as he appears to be) , there could well be something in this...

I think this is all tosh. MM and MA are both barking mad attention seekers, if they were really going to have a bust up re difference of opinions i'm sure this would have happened weeks ago.

They know their both nuts but i'm sure MA is aware that if he is ambitious and wants to progress he will need to deal with the odd egomaniac chairman.

they better ****ing not be because im not finding thai funny in the slightest.

This is no joke. If you switch on Sky Sports News it will be on in two seconds. Look at the news ticker!

Bugger. It just went to commercial but when it gets to the championship section on the news ticker it says that the move is on hold because of a difference of opinion.

Holy crap!

This is nuts!

If it is true then i fully expect MA to be on his way shortly, i dont know whether to believe it or not but their is no way a statement like that would be released and MA keep his job, not with MM's record.

Theres only one way to settle this..

FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT!

He didn't say mountain out of a molehill- he said a molehill out of a mountain...

Suggests to me that, if Boc is in the know (as he appears to be) , there could well be something in this...

I know he did. See my post above.

If it is true then i fully expect MA to be on his way shortly, i dont know whether to believe it or not but their is no way a statement like that would be released and MA keep his job, not with MM's record.

It is true. I read it on SSN with my own two eyes.

Last edited:

It is true.

I just can't believe the club would let every ****er know that they can't agree, an unprofessional approach if you ask me.

I for one will be giving it some with the 'Martin Allens blue n white army' at accrington. If there is a bust up we need to let them know how we feel.

Anyone else expecting an 'all is well at team LCFC' statement from MA tommorrow?
Either that or a 'I can't work with this control freak, so im off' statement

I just can't believe the club would let every ****er know that they can't agree, an unprofessional approach if you ask me.

I for one will be giving it some with the 'Martin Allens blue n white army' at accrington. If there is a bust up we need to let them know how we feel.

I doubt its an official statement. it will be a leak.

To be fair it doesn't say the club released that statement, but how else could they know. Someone from within the club must have told Sky Sports that the move is on hold because of a difference of opinion.

Regardless of how it has come out in the open it now HAS come out in the open. Now someone HAS to lose face and concede.

I am really quite worried.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611