JFH and Murphy - The ongoing saga .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Not one rumoured before but...

Welcome both.

I'm excited by your clarity & lack of txtspk.

Too right

Punctuation, grammar, spelling and everything - and not a mention of Hume in midfield

You are both more than welcome :038:

If this is a wind-up you people are complete wankers...... If it's true I love you all.

Until I actuallu see them in a City shirt I'm with the Vixen on this one.

Murphy WILL play tomorrow :eek:

Thats fecked everyones team selections up :icon_bigg

Very confused:confused:

I'm off to the pub for lunch; when i get back i expect both to have signed!!

Murphy WILL play tomorrow :eek:

Thats fecked everyones team selections up :icon_bigg

Already completed then Duzza? :102:

Do deals not have to be completed by midday today so that the player will be eligible to play tomorrow?

Not according to the BBC website I am looking at he isnt :icon_roll

bbc.co.uk/football

Sunderland (from): Gordon, Halford, Wallace, Nosworthy, McShane, Richardson, Etuhu, Whitehead, Edwards, Stokes, Chopra, Ward, Anderson, Collins, Miller, Leadbitter, Kay, Yorke, John, Murphy, O'Donovan.

Tottenham (from): Robinson, Cerny, Chimbonda, Stalteri, Rocha, Gardner, Kaboul, Dawson, Jenas, Zokora, Murphy, Boateng, Ghaly, Malbranque, Taarabt, Tainio, Routledge, Huddlestone, Berbatov, Keane, Defoe, Bent.

:icon_roll

I'm getting frustrated.

As it stands JFH is a LCFC player and Murphy is a Spurs player, so therefore he will be in the Spurs squad.

bbc.co.uk/football

Sunderland (from): Gordon, Halford, Wallace, Nosworthy, McShane, Richardson, Etuhu, Whitehead, Edwards, Stokes, Chopra, Ward, Anderson, Collins, Miller, Leadbitter, Kay, Yorke, John, Murphy, O'Donovan.

Tottenham (from): Robinson, Cerny, Chimbonda, Stalteri, Rocha, Gardner, Kaboul, Dawson, Jenas, Zokora, Murphy, Boateng, Ghaly, Malbranque, Taarabt, Tainio, Routledge, Huddlestone, Berbatov, Keane, Defoe, Bent.

:icon_roll

All of those will play ahead of Danny Murphy. I think it is safe to say he will not be playing for Spurs tomorrow, whether he plays for us remains to be seen.......

I'm getting frustrated.

As it stands JFH is a LCFC player and Murphy is a Spurs player, so therefore he will be in the Spurs squad.

Top work NF. :038:

Although you better not be stringing us all along!!! :mad: :biggrin:

All of those will play ahead of Danny Murphy. I think it is safe to say he will not be playing for Spurs tomorrow, whether he plays for us remains to be seen.......

The point i was trying to make was that Durham was rolling his eyes at me when i said the bbc website had him in the squad for tomorows game. Im sure he wont get anywhere near playing for them tomorrow!

Can someone please confirm if this is a big wind-up or not.

Its bordering on unfair. :icon_sad:

I'm getting frustrated.

I think it's just Duzzas post the Murphy will play tomorrrow (implying for us) that has confused people

The point i was trying to make was that Durham was rolling his eyes at me when i said the bbc website had him in the squad for tomorows game. Im sure he wont get anywhere near playing for them tomorrow!

you made it sound like he was in our squad not spurs' :icon_lol::icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670