Job Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of black people out of work according to the BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6376121.stm

Keith Alexander:
He told BBC Sport: "How many black chairmen or board members are there? I don't know of any.

er

how many polish chairmen are there? how many jewish? who cares?

:102:

what a load of old bollocks

perhaps there's so few black managers because the ones that have been given a chance are crap

and they say "no english black managers in the premiership" but then go on to point out Gullit and Tigana were black...so let me get this straight, we should be dishing out jobs to minorities, but only if they were born in the UK? cos we don't like them foreigners coming over here?

:102:

Garth Crooks pissed me off.

He was saying that there needed to be a recruitment drive to get more black Managers into the game, and he described the current stuation as "appalling".

Well Mr Crooks, if it's equality you're after, then skin colour is totally irrelevant!!!! But I guess you're not after equality.

I think Jason Lee had it spot on with this quote:

Pineapple Head said:
o.gif
I'm frustrated with some of my black colleagues who don't give it a real go. It's easy for me to say at the minute, because I haven't applied for these jobs yet and been given knock-backs.

But if I start to get rejected in favour of people less qualified than me then I'd start to break it down and wonder why I wasn't getting the job.

If you can't find any reason, it's easy to say 'well I'm black and he's white'. I think that's just the way of the world and some people just need a reason."

Garth Crooks pissed me off.

He was saying that there needed to be a recruitment drive to get more black Managers into the game, and he described the current stuation as "appalling".

Well Mr Crooks, if it's equality you're after, then skin colour is totally irrelevant!!!! But I guess you're not after equality.

I think Jason Lee had it spot on with this quote:

i don't think John Barnes thinks he was ousted at Celtic for being black...

and Mr Crooks, if you weren't black, you would be out of a job, cos you're an annoying arsehat and the BBC only got you in to boost the numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669