Joe_Fox Draw System - Week 6 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Ok, two more team out of the equation this week - Burnley and Liverpool!

Burnley's draw with Man City returned £304.00 (odds of 3.75, stake of £64).
Liverpool's draw with Birmingham returned £288 (odds of 3.5, stake of £64)
Blackburn and Chelsea both failed to draw meaning that 2 x £64 (£128) was lost.

So, the weeks winning is £304 + £288 = £594
This weeks lost money is £64 x 2 = £128
Overall profit in week 6 is a whopping £336 (£594 - £256 stake)

This means that overall, I am up by the very handsome sum of £347.60

Here are the results week by week:

Week 1: -£40 (-£40) 20 teams left at start
Week 2: +£72.41 (+£32.40) 20 teams left at start
Week 3: -£17.60 (+14.80) 10 teams left at start
Week 4: +£41.60 (+£56.40) 8 teams left at start
Week 5: -£44.80 (+11.60) 5 teams left at start
Week 6: +£336 (+£347.60) 4 teams left at start

So, Week 7 will see just two teams left at the start with £128 staked on each meaning an outlay of £256.

Weigh in the current situation and even after placing the bets, I am still £91.60 up.

The system is working an absolute treat!

Steven, when available will you do all the next set of odds for me. Thanks.

It's just Chelsea and Blackburn who have yet to draw a game.
Blackburn's next opponents are Bolton at Ewood Park, Chelsea face Wolves at Stamford Bridge.

The system is working an absolute treat!

It still remains a fact that only an idiot would risk one penny of real cash on it.

Well I don't see it as a risk and you have to say, I'm being proven right.
I am so very tempted to stop now though as Chelsea look like they will be the last team.
I'll give it two more weeks I think because if they still haven't drawn by week 9, I'll be staking £512 on them and I can't really afford that. Come on Wolves!

Well I don't see it as a risk and you have to say, I'm being proven right.
I am so very tempted to stop now though as Chelsea look like they will be the last team.
I'll give it two more weeks I think because if they still haven't drawn by week 9, I'll be staking £512 and because they will probably take ages to draw, I will be losing money week in week out, and then it will look like this whole thing is a complete waste of time and money.

Couldn't have put it better myself Joe :038:

The facts do not lie.

The fact is you've been LUCKY. Luck doesn't prove a system. A few weeks ago you were down, you didn't say then that it proved the system didn't work!

Long term you can lose a fortune using this system, looking at past results will show you this. Teams go on very long runs without a draw and you'll end up bankrupt trying to keep the bets going.

The fact is you've been LUCKY. Luck doesn't prove a system. A few weeks ago you were down, you didn't say then that it proved the system didn't work!

Long term you can lose a fortune using this system, looking at past results will show you this. Teams go on very long runs without a draw and you'll end up bankrupt trying to keep the bets going.

I think that he's been very unlucky, and deserves to be up more...

And what kind of 'system' works by placing a bet on something that you hope will lose, so that you can stake a larger amount on it happening at a later date?! If all the games were drawers in the first week he would be up a few pounds, whereas if Chelsea and Blackburn draw this weekend he's up almost a grand.

:102:

I don't hope teams fail to draw - I want them to draw as soon as possible.
It's a system that guarantees a profit FACT*

*based on the funds and ability to place bets of infinite amounts

I don't hope teams fail to draw - I want them to draw as soon as possible.
It's a system that guarantees a profit FACT*

*based on the funds and ability to place bets of infinite amounts

Any bet is a system using that. Always bet more each time, so that you expected return is more than you just lost, and as long as you eventually win (which every bet will do) you've made a profit.

:icon_conf

I'll offer you evens that you can't pick a number between 1 and 1,000,000.

If you bet £1 first, then £2, then £4, then £8 etc., you are guaranteed to win £1.

Perfect system :102:

PS. You can chose your own starting stake if you prefer a higher guaranteed pay-out...

Ok, I'll stake £80,000,000 at evens that I can pick a number between 1 and 1,000,000.

I pick 79. And I've won so cough up the £160,000,000 right now.

Ok, I'll stake £80,000,000 at evens that I can pick a number between 1 and 1,000,000.

I pick 79. And I've won so cough up the £160,000,000 right now.

Ha, fair point! :icon_bigg

Just send me your credit card details, inc. address, and I'll send the money right over.

Joe be honest you havent staked any money have you ?

Of course he hasn't. Only an idiot would do that!

:icon_conf

Joe be honest you havent staked any money have you ?

I have staked the money on ######, but I think I should quit while I'm a head. Take the money run. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have staked the money on ######, but I think I should quit while I'm a head. Take the money run. What do you think?

Im thinking where the feck did you get the cash from its not that long ago you didnt have a pot to piss in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670