Joey Barton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hoped in a way it was just a spat that got blown out of proportion because i like barton however seeing the pictures of dabo this morning in the papers and on tv it looks like joey has realy laid into him.

I hope Dabo presses charges against Barton. He shouldn't be allowed to get away from assaulting someone without any repurcussions like another horrible little tw*t that springs to mind.

I was at Fulham Blackburn and met George Cohen in the process. When he found out I was a Leicester fan he immediately commented on how he thought Wise should not have been able to play or manage again after the incident with Callum Davidson. Same applies to Barton for me, at the very least he should have his contract terminated. It won't happen though because he is the best player at Man City.

You have to make players responsible for their actions. :icon_conf :icon_conf

I hoped in a way it was just a spat that got blown out of proportion because i like barton however seeing the pictures of dabo this morning in the papers and on tv it looks like joey has realy laid into him.

0,,2007200870,00.jpg

Blimey

The dirty bastard has stuck some sellotape on his eye

Despicable - throw him out of the game for good

on what grounds could/would newcastle sue him??? they knew they were getting a bad apple surely its their fault for signing him :102:

Agreed, the bloke is a thug, but what grounds would Newcastle have for suing him?

By making himself unable to play and the consequent losses for Newcastle. I don't know really, but he needs to be taught a big lesson on and off the pitch. :icon_conf

By making himself unable to play and the consequent losses for Newcastle. I don't know really, but he needs to be taught a big lesson on and off the pitch. :icon_conf
Never looked at it like that. Would being in prison/custody at the time of a game be classed as being in breach of contract?

Last edited:

but you could say that about any player who gets sent off/injured theyre still going to miss games etc :102:

But didn't Newcastle sign him while he was waiting for the court case to go through after his assault on Dabo?

They knew what they were getting themselves into and deserve nothing.

I have no idea why Allardyce thought it would be a good idea to get rid of parker and replace him with this moron.

He needs banging up for a bit,had enough chances.Lock him up for a month in a cell and stick Lee Bowyer in there with him..just for the hell of it

If hes going arround commiting assault and actual bodilly harm every other week he needs a sentence a good deal more than 1 month.

And so do 50,000 others but do they get it ?

Some do yes. Id hate to see this little scrote get away with anything just because he's a footballer.

He will though.

It's about time someone locked this thug up and threw away the key. He gets let off every time being who he is.

Did he go to jail for stubbing a cigar out in a kids eye? Or punching that Everton fan in Thailand? Or for beating up Dabo? Or for anything else he's done?

Yet Eric Cantona who kicks a supporter when provoked went to jail. It's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69