Joey Gudjonnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

pds

i am really starting to like this guy. his performances are improving all the time and he is always the first player to applaud the fans and the last player off of the pitch at the end.

Might make him my favourite player but don't know yet :D

That is what I expected from him, he seemed to really try and be on the fans' side when he was at V*lla and W*lves, and seeing as we all remember him being at them 2 clubs, maybe he wants us to forgive him for even stepping out in one of those shirts. (Lets hope he has just been de-contaminated, as look at what happens when ex-Wolves players join......Nathan Blake is a prime example :wink:)

good work rate and always gets stuck in... but probably need to get someone to teach him how to shoot though, at the moment, his shooting is like Stefan Freund.

pds said:
i am really starting to like this guy. his performances are improving all the time and he is always the first player to applaud the fans and the last player off of the pitch at the end.
Might make him my favourite player but don't know yet :D

i find a disgrace when the players don't come over and applaud the fans at the end of an away game. a lot of the time under micky adams they never did, which used to really p*ss me off.

That is a very good point, leicester_til_i_die, we all pay good money to watch the glorious Foxes, and all we want, especially after a good result, is the players to come over and applaud us for being their and being with them. Surely they would rather do that then sit in the big bath being squashed between 2 big fat blokes like Elliott and Dabizas...or would they?? :wink: But being serious, it's a huge disappointment when they don't applaud us, as it gives me the feeling that they don't give a sh!t about the club and they are only here for the money (Blake). In all the matches I have been to this season, 4 home games, I can only recall Gudjonsson, Connolly, Nalis, Keown, Walker and Dublin coming over and applauding the fans...the rest have f*cked off to have some of Betty's Hotpot before their journey home in their BMW's, Merc's and Jag's

Betty's Hotpot.....isn't that the turd-looking (and smelling) "dinner" that old Fred (Matt) Elliott sells to the customers in Corrie?

This is so true, hardly a lot to expect is it? They should applaud us both home and away.

Its about time Nalis had a name chant I think, if we leave it any later he'll have gone back to France.

Also why can't we get someone to do throw ins like Freund?

beltonfox said:
This is so true, hardly a lot to expect is it? They should applaud us both home and away.

Its about time Nalis had a name chant I think, if we leave it any later he'll have gone back to France.

When the players don't applaud the fans it makes me think that they don't give a s**t about the club as well, the only players that do it regularly from what i've seen are Gudjonsson, Scowcroft, Connolly, Walker, Nalis, Keown and Dabizas

I agree about the song too, maybe something in the region of:
Super, Super Lil
Super, Super Lil
Super, Super Lil
SUPER LILIAN NALIS!!!

The one thing I respect over anything else is a player who gives 110% If Joey continues as he currently is, he will get my respect...as will Connolly! He doesn't score much, but he works damn hard!

bertfox said:
beltonfox said:

When the players don't applaud the fans it makes me think that they don't give a s**t about the club as well, the only players that do it regularly from what i've seen are Gudjonsson, Scowcroft, Connolly, Walker, Nalis, Keown and Dabizas

I agree about the song too, maybe something in the region of:
Super, Super Lil
Super, Super Lil
Super, Super Lil
SUPER LILIAN NALIS!!!

Personally prefer one of the following two.

(To 'town called Malice')

Man Called Nalis, oooooh Yeah! :lol:

or,

For 24 years I've been living next door to Nalis....Nalis, who the F*** is Nalis

They are both good...but I want to take this chance to claim the copywrite to both! :wink:

SilverFox said:
...but I want to take this chance to claim the copywrite to both! :wink:

You can claim the copywrite, but I will claim the copyright. :wink:

Steven said:
SilverFox said:
...but I want to take this chance to claim the copywrite to both! :wink:

You can claim the copywrite, but I will claim the copyright. :wink:

A wiseguy ey? :lol: I already edited it once from Copywright...which is even worse :lol: I really can't spell

At the risk of setting the cat amongst the pigeon. I think he been a disappointment. He spends more time on the deck than Heskey with less end result for me. As for putting in effort, Ade did that.

Hopefully he will prove me wrong but I wouldn't start him given a fully fit squad.

...after all that's gone on you wonder why LCFC players are reluctant to applaud you for your 'support.' (if that's what you call your librarian impersonations)

I know what most of the players feel about you - and it's not printable.

bonehead said:
...after all that's gone on you wonder why LCFC players are reluctant to applaud you for your 'support.' (if that's what you call your librarian impersonations)

whatever...

I think your name say's it all pal...

bonehead said:

they all know Dickovforengland personally then?

or do you mean Dickov....if so then i agree with you, definitely not printable!

bonehead said:

i'm sorry if i sound a bit slow here but from what your saying the players dislike the fans after all thats gone on.......what has gone on to make them dislike the fans??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669