Joey Gudjonsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard that he wasn't totally match fit yet. However, I'm pretty sure we will be seeing him in the near future as Micky plays with what the best set up will be.

It would have been cool if he had played. I think one of those long range shots he is capable of producing would have been useful yesterday!

Oh and on a totally unrelated note...Nalis...please keep having a crack at goal! I think he has been just a little scared to take a shot in the past, but from evidence of when he does it seems that he has nothing to worry about. A wonder goal against Leeds and a shot that nearly broke the goal yesterday...Keep it up Lilian!

Was it that he had not had international clearance the reason why Gudjonnson didn't figure yesterday?

The Big Man Birch sed somethign about tiato n gudjonnson n international, But i dont think he would have been able 2 sign 4 us and play in those friednlies if he didnt have international clearence.

Think its more likely 2 be that he is not match fit, dont think he had much of a pre season in spain!

Tiatto couldnt play obviously because of suspension and gudjonnson because he needs international clearance before he can play competitive football for us. Friendlies dont count as competitive matches so he can play as many as them as he likes.

Something must be wrong with him because I couldnt see MA leaving him out of the squad for no reason.

i heard JG is going for clearance as well so im guessing that is the bottom line. as for the earlier post about nalis shooting....... he has obviously had the problem many of our players suffer, confidence. i go to the vast majority of games home & away and have never been disapointed with the lads performance but many around me complain (to my amazement), which surely effects his confidence to do such things you would think.

fitz said:
i heard JG is going for clearance as well so im guessing that is the bottom line. as for the earlier post about nalis shooting....... he has obviously had the problem many of our players suffer, confidence. i go to the vast majority of games home & away and have never been disapointed with the lads performance but many around me complain (to my amazement), which surely effects his confidence to do such things you would think.

I have been a City fan for 32+ years, it is always the same. That Worthington, Lineker, McAllister, Walsh, Heskey and others are always crap. :roll: :wink:

yeah but at least we dont appear as negative as some. last year on the day we were relegated (no, not the boro game) against charlton, a charlton fan in the chinese down teh road from the valley had the cheek to complain that curbishley should be sacked as he appeared happy with 42 points every year, i argued i would love that for my club and he said its negative :shock:

fitz said:
yeah but at least we dont appear as negative as some. last year on the day we were relegated (no, not the boro game) against charlton, a charlton fan in the chinese down teh road from the valley had the cheek to complain that curbishley should be sacked as he appeared happy with 42 points every year, i argued i would love that for my club and he said its negative :shock:

Charlton fans seem to have caught the Leicester fans 'bug' when we had MON thinking they are bigger than they really are. Curbishley has done a great job there, but I wonder how they would fair if he left? It is he that has put them were they are like MON did with us.

fitz said:

I thought nalis looked supurb! he played the ball off well, held it up and won EVERYTHING in the air. Not to mention his shot. I think he will be a really key player this year for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669