Joey - is there a chance of his return ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i assumed this thread was a piss take

pic.php

i assumed this thread was a piss take

You're right. We're unlikely to be able to tempt a player of his calibre. If only we could. I remember the days when we used to get linked with world class players like David Norris. Wonderful days when we were a footballing power house. Flair. Defending. Free kicks. Throw ins. Excitement.

Those were the days, my friend. I' thought they'd never end. But they always do.. he comes for us all in the end. Some of us go in a crack induced explosion and some wither into a skeleton covered in loose skin, but ultimately we all end up the same. The only thing that lives forever is God's love. And those big seqouia trees, they live pretty much forever too. They even survive fires and and are too big to chop down with a saw. Nature. Wonderful. Makes you want to take your clothes off and dance in a fairy ring.

Sometimes this site just makes you want to plunge your fingers into your eyes, swirl everything about and rip them out and throw them against the wall.

You're right. We're unlikely to be able to tempt a player of his calibre. If only we could.

we're fairly unattractive to fringe first teamers of Premiership teams, yeah

You're right. We're unlikely to be able to tempt a player of his calibre. If only we could. I remember the days when we used to get linked with world class players like David Norris. Wonderful days when we were a footballing power house. Flair. Defending. Free kicks. Throw ins. Excitement.

Those were the days, my friend. I' thought they'd never end. But they always do.. he comes for us all in the end. Some of us go in a crack induced explosion and some wither into a skeleton covered in loose skin, but ultimately we all end up the same. The only thing that lives forever is God's love. And those big seqouia trees, they live pretty much forever too. They even survive fires and and are too big to chop down with a saw. Nature. Wonderful. Makes you want to take your clothes off and dance in a fairy ring.

I love FantasyFox. Fact.

Sometimes this site just makes you want to plunge your fingers into your eyes, swirl everything about and rip them out and throw them against the wall.

Don't insult us with your wild criticisms

Is there a chance of Joey coming back or not ?

I love myself. See. We all finally agree on something. If only we had shown DJ a bit more of what we're capable of, perhaps he might have broken into a jog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00