Joey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny really isn't it? I'm sure we currently don't have the funding for him. Hopefully in a day or so will have the funding for far better. I love our club. Fact.

£150k we do not currently have. I also do not think any of us will be too gutted when the MM revolution sweeps our club of it's feet....

£150k we do not currently have. I also do not think any of us will be too gutted when the MM revolution sweeps our club of it's feet....

And if even we did it would be much better spent elsewhere

IMO Joey scored some very good goals but gave the ball away in dangerous areas to often.

I wouldnt have him back even if he were free!

Last edited:
The problem is we never replaced him with a goalscoring midfielder. If Johnson had come in and banged in 10 a season we wouldn't want him back so eagerly

IMO Joey scored some very good goals but gave the ball away in dangerous areas to often.

I wouldnt have him back even if he were free!

And the chumps we have now dont?........:icon_roll

its all about moving forward.joey done a job and now its history we need to move on to bigger and better horizons

its all about moving forward.joey done a job and now its history we need to move on to bigger and better horizons

since he left we have gone backwards though. We knew what we would have been signing in having him back. As for the £150K, fees are always paid in installments and not COD

If an indication of our new level of ambition is Joey Gudjonnson then we might as well not bother with MM and stay as we are.

JG scored some belters but he had no pace, couldn't tackle, couldn't pass and went missing loads. I agree that is no worse than we've got now but we should still be thinking better than him - he's a an average Championship player.

I wouldn't have had him back, His first few seasons he had he wasn't good, he looked lazy, it wasn't till his contract started to run out that he put some effort in, so he could either get it renewed or a new club.

If an indication of our new level of ambition is Joey Gudjonnson then we might as well not bother with MM and stay as we are.

JG scored some belters but he had no pace, couldn't tackle, couldn't pass and went missing loads. I agree that is no worse than we've got now but we should still be thinking better than him - he's a an average Championship player.

but it would have been something as a stop gap until this farcical takeover is complete, because if it doesn't happen soon the window will be shut soon and soon after that the loan signing window shuts too. We are only a few points off relegation spaces and that frightens the shit out of me. We are what we are and the table does not lie.

bg if he hadnt scored from the half way line you would have forgotten him by now . :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669