John Curtis

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrislcfc18

Its the return of this quality defender. Lets hope he gets a first class foxes welcome from our adoring fans ;-) :roll: :D

chrislcfc18 said:
Its the return of this quality defender. Lets hope he gets a first class foxes welcome from our adoring fans ;-) :roll: :D

Now what was it he said about our 'style' of play & Portsmouth's suiting him more?

- so how many games did you play for us then John, ah yes 14
- and Pompey, oh just 5 - says it all!

Hope we all get behind Jordan so he runs rings aroung Curtis tomorrow

lcfcrules said:
Are we not welcoming back Rogers and Wimpy?

Rogers was injured for the cup tie against Spurs so i bet he'e doubtful for this game. Impey wasnt in the team in that game and i dont think he was on the bench either.

I urge every city fan going down to the walkers tomorrow to give this tosser everything he deserves. Give it to him with both barrels, he was crap, left and then tried to stick the knife in by saying we were shite.

:evil: MAKE IT CLEAR :evil:

JHON CURTIS WHAT A....

He was on Central news this evening saying how he had been miss quoted and said nothing of the kind, he telephoned the manager at the time and explained / appologised, hopes the Leicester fans will understand this and go easy on him !! Well lads ?????

mad biker said:
He was on Central news this evening saying how he had been miss quoted and said nothing of the kind, he telephoned the manager at the time and explained / appologised, hopes the Leicester fans will understand this and go easy on him !! Well lads ?????

neh

This is his third visit to the Walkers (with three different clubs!) since he left us, so I'm not really that bothered, we've already had a chance to tell him what we think of him. I'm more interested in beating the trees than any one player.

yea but he plays for f****t now

I hope his trip here is as successful as his last one! 3-1 City vs Pompy. Already relegated, but a good day out!

Curtis is a little fecker! :smt006

DurhamFox said:
mad biker said:

neh

my beef with the lad is that he is shite, i never heard or read what he said, couldnt care......he was just shite for us and deserves a kicking for wasting my money

SilverFox said:
I hope his trip here is as successful as his last one! 3-1 City vs Pompy. Already relegated, but a good day out!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure he's been back since with Preston....

Xantha said:
SilverFox said:

yep, Davidson also played in that game

I actually thought he had good game againt Spurs in mid week. However he is a total wanker. :-D

Xantha said:
SilverFox said:

To be fair I was off my tree last night! :D :-x sore head though!

Just thought Id come and check how all the slagging off of Curtis and Rogers was going. :-D :-D :-D
You cant even score past two "quality defenders"

1-0 To the Nottingham
1-0 To the Nottingham
1-0 To the Nottingham
1-0 To the Nottingham
1-0 To the Nottingham
1-0 To the Nottingham :smt004 :smt004 :smt004

Rogers' Left Peg said:
Just thought Id come and check how all the slagging off of Curtis and Rogers was going. :-D :-D :-D
You cant even score past two "quality defenders"

1-0 To the Nottingham
1-0 To the Nottingham
1-0 To the Nottingham
1-0 To the Nottingham
1-0 To the Nottingham
1-0 To the Nottingham :smt004 :smt004 :smt004

It feels great dont it when you win a game. Just a pitty every other fooker won aswell around you.

Aaah well, looks like you'l be entertaining the likes of Brentofrd, Swindon, Doncaster, Walsall, Huddersfield, Port Vale next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669