John Pantsil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised by this- I can't see Pantsil coming in and being back up to Peltier, and I really thought we had signed Peltier as first choice.

Maybe we did sign Peltier as first choice, but having had a look Sven's decided he needs more time to develop?

Or maybe just became aware Pantsil was available and believes he's better? Orrrr plans to use them both? Who knows

Personally, I'm very happy that SGE is signing at least 2 good players in every position. The strength in depth we are going to have next season will likely be the best in the division and over a 46 game season should be a major advantage to us.

Personally, I'm very happy that SGE is signing at least 2 good players in every position. The strength in depth we are going to have next season will likely be the best in the division and over a 46 game season should be a major advantage to us.
Does this mean our gaffer is going to continue to chop and change our defence like he did last season?

Does this mean our gaffer is going to continue to chop and change our defence like he did last season?

A good manager will always choose his best team for a particular match after a careful analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the opposition.

It wouldn't be out of position, he spent half of Huddersfield's season at CM when they were unbeaten keeping out a certain Joey....

Fair enough, I didn't know that. But he has been signed predominantly as a right back. It just seems that some people think that we HAVE to cram all the new signings into the team even if it means playing them in an un-natural position. They are being signed with competition for places in mind, one will have to miss out, and it will only benefit the team in the long run.

Re: Pantsil signs 3 year deal

I wont believe it until its on the OS next week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670