John Terry quits England

Status
Not open for further replies.
:tumbleweed: (Not aimed at Brauny)

Last edited:
:014:

Bobby Moore would have been horrified to think that Terry ever captained England.

Quits before he gets kicked out for good once the FA punish him.

I've never liked seeing the low life scum bag in an England shirt. It demeans us.

He won't be missed.

Playing for England is meant to be a privilege, an honour. For Terry to retire because the FA dare to look into his behaviour for 'alleged' racial abuse just shows what a self-righteous arrogant **** he is.

He can **** off. What a ****ing baby.

Oh, and John, the courts found you 'not guilty'... they never said you were innocent. The FA has every right to look at it.

Oh, and John, the courts found you 'not guilty'... they never said you were innocent. The FA has every right to look at it.

Listening to Talk Sport this morning, Alan Brazil going on about this. He just kept saying over and over again that he was found not guilty in a court of law and the FA should back him. When pointed out that John Terry admitted to using the Racist words and the FA were investigating that and would be charging Terry with foul and abusive language and the use of a Racial slur, all Brazil could say was that it was rubbish, foul and abusive language is part of the game, Terry was found not guilty and he is England captain so the FA should stand by him. What a load of bollocks.

In my opinion the FA should throw the book at Terry, there is no way he should be allowed to get away with using that language, no matter what context it was used in, what kind of example would that set?

Listening to Talk Sport this morning, Alan Brazil going on about this. He just kept saying over and over again that he was found not guilty in a court of law and the FA should back him. When pointed out that John Terry admitted to using the Racist words and the FA were investigating that and would be charging Terry with foul and abusive language and the use of a Racial slur, all Brazil could say was that it was rubbish, foul and abusive language is part of the game, Terry was found not guilty and he is England captain so the FA should stand by him. What a load of bollocks.

In my opinion the FA should throw the book at Terry, there is no way he should be allowed to get away with using that language, no matter what context it was used in, what kind of example would that set?

The burden of proof is far higher in a criminal court, just because someone is found not guilty because of reasonable doubt doesn't mean they are not guilt on the balance of probabilities.

The burden of proof is far higher in a criminal court, just because someone is found not guilty because of reasonable doubt doesn't mean they are not guilt on the balance of probabilities.

This was pointed out to Brazil too, but he just kept going on and on. I don't think he really understood what was happening to be honest.

This was pointed out to Brazil too, but he just kept going on and on. I don't think he really understood what was happening to be honest.
If it was after eight in the morning he was probably on his fifth pint of the day. I don't think I've ever heard him sober.

You do realise that Alan Brazil is trying to instigate a debate, he's trying to encourage people to ring the show and actually create something that people feel the need to listen to.

It always makes me laugh when people ring up and get irate with him, he's doing it on purpose, in fact it probably isn't actually his personal view, but just agreeing with the popular view point is not very good for a radio phone in.

You do realise that Alan Brazil is trying to instigate a debate, he's trying to encourage people to ring the show and actually create something that people feel the need to listen to.

It always makes me laugh when people ring up and get irate with him, he's doing it on purpose, in fact it probably isn't actually his personal view, but just agreeing with the popular view point is not very good for a radio phone in.

Very much like Adrian Durham does.

Alan Partridge said:

Some people just don't have your level of expertise in broadcasting though, in fairness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669