Jonathan Parr

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

I'm sure someone also said that life begins at forty

They, too, were somewhat misleading

Blaarev

Some one is reporting on FT that he's been told we should be announcing a new signing today, then someone said there'd been reports of a player having a medical yesterday??
Parr was playing Europa League qualifier for Aalesund in Hungary last night so it was not him having a medical

Profondo Rosso

Blaarev - Do you know much about him as a player? Seen him play? I know you follow Norwegian football.

Blaarev

He is a leftie (lb or lw). Likes to come forward and really good by Norwegian standards when in form. When not on form quite ordinary. Good speed, better attackin qualities than defending. Out of contract when the norwegian league is over

Blaarev

Confirmed in several Norwegian sources that he's signed for Palace, No big loss imo. Of the two Norwegians linked this summer, I would rather have had Hogli.

LCFC'sGodWears9

Probably the fact that he might be guaranteed a first team spot at Palace and told he's only going to be a back-up here. I don't know, I'm only guessing...

Blaarev

Probably the fact that he might be guaranteed a first team spot at Palace and told he's only going to be a back-up here. I don't know, I'm only guessing...
Yupp. IF we were ever interested. Or was it just (as the thread says) speculation?

floppus

Taken from AaFK official website and translated with 'google translator'

Parr Crystal Palace
Jonathan Parr travel Monday to London, and medical test at Crystal Palace. Aafk and Championship club have reached agreement on a transition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669