Jordan Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conners

AS i went stoke last night & go home & away i was not happy last night. WHAT ever happened to supporting OUR players thats what they are OUR players a few made themselves heard last night getting on Stewarts back. I'm not his biggest fan but he still wears the mighty blue shirt so will someone please tell me what chanting GET HIM OFF GET HIM OFF GET HIM OFF!! will do, it got to Jordan anyone could see that, & anyone who has played any sport you know yourself if your having a bad game ( you dont need that) sing FOR the lads come one!

totally agree.. if these people are supposed to be loyal supporters they would be better off staying at home. I'm not sure why these beered up idiots dont just go to the pub, it would be cheaper and warmer.

Its fair enough criticising players after the match but while they are out there nothing is to be gained by booing/slating a player out loud.It certainly won't make him play better and he will probably play worse

Agree 100% it was disgraceful, I was ashamed to be amongst such mindless morons, I know for a fact it greatly upset Craig, the staff and especially Jordy, I damn nearly got myself into bother defending him, we don`t need idiots like this supporting our club so who ever you were SOD OFF :evil:

There were a few people shouting them down, to be fair, but these people are just wankers

Young chav wankers as well

Not just stewart who was getting stick from the morons.

One bloke near me was screaming abuse at Levein. Maybe it was Chandler.

If you want to boo players, go and 'support' Cov or the trees instead, they're much more deserving of that kind of treatment at the moment.

I noticed that after the booing of Stewart started he looked like he didn't want the ball. He seemed to want to get rid of it as soon as it got to him, and his anxiousness just made him play worse. But that just made the idiots booing him even do it even more.
A couple of times the ball was passed behind him, and the moron near me who'd been booing him then slagged him off for being in the wrong place.

I sometimes think people who watch us go just so they can moan. The bloke who'd been slagging off CL didn't celebrate our first goal, he just started shouting abuse at the Stoke fans.

It pi$$es me off too. If you want to talk about players and your opinions surely after the match is the time to do it. It brings me back to that thread I wrote a few weeks back about the guy in front of me who stays seated when we score and seems unable to spout anything other than criticism.

These people have forgotten how to support, if they even knew in the first place. From my time as a teacher it was always the kids that you encouraged and supported that did the best. Even the 'bad' kid in the class was capable with the right type of support. Pulling people down and being negative serves no purpose...and it probably went a long way to desroying some of the confidence we had built on Saturday.

For those who need a little help:-

support

Synonyms: support, uphold, back, 1advocate, champion
These verbs mean to give aid or encouragement to a person or cause. Support is the most general: “the policy of Cromwell, who supported the growing power of France against the declining power of Spain” (William E.H. Lecky). To uphold is to maintain or affirm in the face of a challenge or strong opposition: “The Declaration of Right upheld the principle of hereditary monarchy” (Edmund Burke). Back suggests material or moral support intended to contribute to or assure success[/i]

Much as I love my club, I have to accept that there are some right cuunts who go to the games (present company excepted)

The booing had a dramatic effect on Stewart last night, and you can hardly blame him.

Bizarre thing about this is the way he has been singled out all season, despite the shocking form of many other players, and that fact that he has been far from our worst player. Anyone who was at Rotherham might remember he got some right stick before he had even kicked a ball

What is the point ?

SilverFox said:
It pi$$es me off too. If you want to talk about players and your opinions surely after the match is the time to do it. It brings me back to that thread I wrote a few weeks back about the guy in front of me who stays seated when we score and seems unable to spout anything other than criticism.

These people have forgotten how to support, if they even knew in the first place. From my time as a teacher it was always the kids that you encouraged and supported that did the best. Even the 'bad' kid in the class was capable with the right type of support. Pulling people down and being negative serves no purpose...and it probably went a long way to desroying some of the confidence we had built on Saturday.

For those who need a little help:-

support

Synonyms: support, uphold, back, 1advocate, champion
These verbs mean to give aid or encouragement to a person or cause. Support is the most general: “the policy of Cromwell, who supported the growing power of France against the declining power of Spain” (William E.H. Lecky). To uphold is to maintain or affirm in the face of a challenge or strong opposition: “The Declaration of Right upheld the principle of hereditary monarchy” (Edmund Burke). Back suggests material or moral support intended to contribute to or assure success[/i]

I was struggling to find a definition that includes slag off Jordan Stewart.

If it's not Jordan it would be somebody else,these people aren't interested in supporting their team they just want a 'Witch Hunt'.

highland fox said:
If it's not Jordan it would be somebody else,these people aren't interested in supporting their team they just want a 'Witch Hunt'.

Mabey we should employ Grotbags (the witch from Emu) to be our team mascot and everyone would be happy! :roll:

Nice idea, but I believe Mrs Highland is busy at weekends frightening small children

agree with everything already said.
booing isn't going to help the lad try and do better,all it will do is put pressure on him to not do anything that might get him into more trouble which means he won't try and attack or get crosses in which we desperatley need him to do.

last night after the booing started NONE of his crosses reached a Leicester player,they either hit a Stoke player or were hit so aimlessly(as if he just wanted to get rid of the ball)that they went out for throws or goal kicks.

i can understand fans frustrations but the actions of some of them last night meant we were literally playing with 10 men for the last 20 minutes.

homer said:
Much as I love my club, I have to accept that there are some right cuunts who go to the games (present company excepted)

The booing had a dramatic effect on Stewart last night, and you can hardly blame him.

Bizarre thing about this is the way he has been singled out all season, despite the shocking form of many other players, and that fact that he has been far from our worst player. Anyone who was at Rotherham might remember he got some right stick before he had even kicked a ball

What is the point ?

there is no point and like the others i cant see the point in booing a player! alright he may have had an awful game but he will know that and im pretty sure CL would have noticed and gave him a bollocking after 90 minutes. He may have let the fans down and after all we pay his wages and have the right to let out feelings known..but that isnt the way.

Lets hope he can pick himself up and control that left flank again

mad biker said:
Agree 100% it was disgraceful, I was ashamed to be amongst such mindless morons, I know for a fact it greatly upset Craig, the staff and especially Jordy, I damn nearly got myself into bother defending him, we don`t need idiots like this supporting our club so who ever you were SOD OFF :evil:

How do you know for a fact then mad biker & how come you nearly came into bother

I've thought of a clever cunning (well we are foxes) way of making the booers insignificant.

We should make a rousing song that basically goes:

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB"!!!!!

And clap and stuff at various parts of the song.

It'd be great.

Conners said:
mad biker said:

How do you know for a fact then mad biker & how come you nearly came into bother

as a newbie you wont know but never question the biker that is mad. He has powers i tell thee..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669