Jordy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

I felt that the crowdys reaction to both Jordy and the team on Saturday was Discraseful! Jordan had an excelent game on Tuesday night, one of the best ive seen from the lad, yet every time he got the ball this week and last, people were having a go at him. He couldn't touch the ball with a big 'uuhhhh' from the crowd!!

I think the crowd need to get off his back, his dead balls are SOOO much better than that of Muzzys last season and he does try. i think some people should be ashamed of themselfs for booing at the end of that match!! We played resoanbley well, they just put everyone behind the ball!

Bolloux he's shit, it's the best thing that could of happened because he will be out for 3 games!

Fox Fan said:
I felt that the crowdys reaction to both Jordy and the team on Saturday was Discraseful! Jordan had an excelent game on Tuesday night, one of the best ive seen from the lad, yet every time he got the ball this week and last, people were having a go at him. He couldn't touch the ball with a big 'uuhhhh' from the crowd!!

I think the crowd need to get off his back, his dead balls are SOOO much better than that of Muzzys last season and he does try. i think some people should be ashamed of themselfs for booing at the end of that match!! We played resoanbley well, they just put everyone behind the ball!

Maybe if he got his head out of his ass and put some consistancy together he would get a different response. You are all so quick to castigate Gillespie for not trying so why not Jordan? :roll:

Fox Fan said:

I think this is a bit over the top to be honest. You have to remember that Muzzy's deliveries involved Premiership defences whereas Stewart's deliveries this term have been against Championship defences.

It's not fair to compare the two things and to be honest, you'll have to search far and wide to find someone who would agree that Stewart is a better deliverer of the ball than Muzzy, last season, this season, any season.

Joe_Fox said:
It's not fair to compare the two things and to be honest, you'll have to search far and wide to find someone who would agree that Stewart is a better deliverer of the ball than Muzzy, last season, this season, any season.

Can you ever see a day when Jordan Stewart will be top of the Premiership assists statistics?

No... neither can I

EMC Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:

Can you ever see a day when Jordan Stewart will be top of the Premiership assists statistics?

No... neither can I

That's exactly what I want, it was a very odd thing to say, idiotic coment.

Fair do's and all, Muzzy was top of that list but for god sake we had Sir Les, Scowy and Bent. Les was a bloddy headering goalscoring machine. I don't care if its againg bloody Alfvchurch Fc he's delivering these balls fact is they are getting therte. Joe you only been to what 2 games in the last 2 seasons, I don't know who you are to critise him.

People can't see that al;though Muzz was a ledgend if you comapre every player to him no one will be as good! For god sake some of you lot just want to moan and have a any reason to boo (see the final whistel on saturday!!)

Fair play fox fan, I hate to see our players including blake get booed but Jordan does insist on wearing those dodgy polo necks last seen on Stephen Hendry when The Sweater Shop had him as their face of fashion.

For this alone he deserves everything he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566