Just back from Portugal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Just back....shame about the result, but what a crack...wore the reversible top, many comments, met many fans, Foxes on tour...superb...ended up drinking with a fan who knows Margaret Adams!!! Micky's ma!!! She claims MA loves the City and won't be going anywhere, by the way (shhhh London, that IS good) he just bought a house there too...

Anyways, on the Algarve for last two nights and all i can say is West Ham are scum. Nasty, nasty scum...

OK....I'm back...gerrin.

alex said:
Just back....shame about the result, but what a crack...wore the reversible top, many comments, met many fans, Foxes on tour...superb...ended up drinking with a fan who knows Margaret Adams!!! Micky's ma!!! She claims MA loves the City and won't be going anywhere, by the way (shhhh London, that IS good) he just bought a house there too...

Anyways, on the Algarve for last two nights and all i can say is West Ham are scum. Nasty, nasty scum...

OK....I'm back...gerrin.

West ham are scum quite correct, glad you had a good time mate.

Ay up Alex, I hope you gave the French a cheer from me :lol:

You going to the match tomorrow?

Sorry mate, just realised you said "Just back from Portugal". How was it?

Did you go the France match??? Or just watch it in Portugal with the lads? Any rumours out there?

Joe_Fox said:
Sorry mate, just realised you said "Just back from Portugal". How was it?

It was fantastic...went to the game (which was good and bad, great atmos, we weren't all that) then moved down to the Algarve, which was a laugh until.....well, you all read the news right? Weren't in Abufreira, but next door in Praia de Rocha....lovely...good sing-song and drinks....started getting nasty with West Ham....wan$$rs - had a good row with F***st twonk, who reckons we'll never get Williams - i told him they'll never get up...all good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566