Just who is Wesolowski?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxin_oz

I found this story on the SBS website. SBS are responsible largely for most of the free to air soccer matches you'll get to see if you live in Oz. It shows just how much is known of Weso back in his home country. Shame he never got to play but a 1-0 win was a good result. They never seem to play Kisnorbo much either which I find bemusing. :icon_conf

http://www.theworldgame.com.au/aussiesabroad/index.php?pid=st&cid=99622

The Old Fox

He's a "box to box buccaneer"! I love that phrase. What has happened to our journalists? I can't imagine reading that in an English newspaper.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
James Wesolowski is Douglas Bader's Grandson.

foxin_oz

He's a "box to box buccaneer"! I love that phrase. What has happened to our journalists? I can't imagine reading that in an English newspaper.

I believe it's called aliteration, the use of several words beginning with the same consonant. It used to be more common back in the days before spellcheck and computers.

foxin_oz

... and cellphones - bx 2 bx bknir

And chatrooms ... lol, rofl, lmao, everytime my teenage daughter sends me a text message (or sms) I feel like I need to do a Kaebi and hire an interpreter. :icon_lol:

By the way Melts, like your new look, who is it? Looks like a cross between one of the Thunderbirds and Postman Pat?

Last edited:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
And chatrooms ... lol, rofl, lmao, everytime my teenage daughter sends me a text message (or sms) I feel like I need to do a Kaebi and hire an interpreter. :icon_lol:

By the way Melts, like your new look, who is it? Looks like a cross between one of the Thunderbirds and Postman Pat?

It's the mechanic bloke of Roary the Racing Car
Spot on Jeff, it's "Big Chris":icon_wink from Roary the Racing Car

foxin_oz

Spot on Jeff, it's "Big Chris":icon_wink from Roary the Racing Car

Oh, okay, ummm ... we don't get that show in Oz it's probably a bit intellectual for our tastes. :icon_conf

newtonfox

Oh, okay, ummm ... we don't get that show in Oz it's probably a bit intellectual for our tastes. :icon_conf

230161771524_1.jpg

:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673