Kaebi Going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been slagged off by those few who have seen him play as being too lightweight. We may as well unload him quickly if we can.

He's been slagged off by those few who have seen him play as being too lightweight. We may as well unload him quickly if we can.

He's also been applauded by those who have seen him play as exactly what we need in the team

shame if he goes imo. hasn't been given a fair crack at it and he surely must be better than stearman.

Bit lightweight though isn't he. I mean, he's even slighter than Muzzy was.

Daft to let him go. Give the kid a chance we've got feck all quality as it is.

I've watched him 3 times now and i really fail to see any sign that he is going to be a success. I maybe wrong but he looks extremely light weight, his positional sense is terrible and distribution is poor.

Maybe i've just seen him play poorly but i find it hard to believe some people keep mentioning his name for the first team. Sadly he could be another shocker along with Hellings and Nielsen.

I've never seen him play. I just like the masses get excited about having a flair player in our squad.

Just like the idea of taking Walcott to the world cup, which I thought might have been a shrewd tactic at the time. How wrong I was.

I've never seen him play. I just like the masses get excited about having a flair player in our squad.

Just like the idea of taking Walcott to the world cup, which I thought might have been a shrewd tactic at the time. How wrong I was.

Likewise, also in both cases what is the ****ing point of buying/picking them if you aren't gonna play them!?

Having a 'flair' player watching from the stands isn't a great deal of use.

It's also pathetic that he was signed in the summer, it is now the middle of November and we still are relying on what other people think on whether he's good enough or not, surely he could have at least played one full senior game, then if he was shit oh well move on, i doubt it would have made the season any worse.

The whole 'saga' really annoys me.

It seems to me that no decision should be taken upon Kaebi until we have a manager. If the new bloke doesn't want him, then fair enough, but why are we making any squad changes until we have a leader?
:102:

It seems to me that no decision should be taken upon Kaebi until we have a manager. If the new bloke doesn't want him, then fair enough, but why are we making any squad changes until we have a leader?
:102:

True, but that depends on us actually having a leader.

I think we should have a new thread about a possible new leader.........

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: ok its not like we have not had any is it :icon_wink

Funnily enough, I don't think we have had any new manager threads for at least two days now.

Is this a record :081::081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00