Kanu to Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

There is a rumour floating around the Net that Kanu is coming to City. :shock: :roll: :wink:

the only "kanu" that's comin to leicester will b floating down the canal :lol:

Well if this happens we'll be up shit creek with out a paddle.

Fred Kanu

Runs the chip shop in Coalville

Plays for local scout group

Do a great job for us at this level

OBVIOUSLY Chris Kanu. Theres no way Kanu from Arsenal would come to Leicester! Still though atleast Mickey is looking for new players :D

Scowcroft said:
If he's not good enough for Peterborough........

No thanks.

Indeed, it always puzzles me that if a player is not making first team football for a lower league then why would he even get close to the first team at a club in a higher league? Weird.

Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:

No thanks.

Indeed, it always puzzles me that if a player is not making first team football for a lower league then why would he even get close to the first team at a club in a higher league? Weird.

I heard Chris Kanu was awesome for Peterborough this season? Anyway I lied it was him we we're after, the Kanu we are apparently after is that Wankwo

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:

No thanks.

I heard Chris Kanu was awesome for Peterborough this season? Anyway I lied it was him we we're after, the Kanu we are apparently after is that Wankwo

That is my understanding as well. :wink:

Nwanko left Arse because they only offerred him £15,000 a week, Don't think we will be geting him now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00