Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

They deserve a thread of their own to be honest...

Anyone else rate them? "Bedshaped" and "Snowed Under" are my two faves, hows about everyone else?

Orifice

Not keen. :wink:

Coldply do better bland/gentle/proper pop IMO.

Prefer Supergrass actually (Best band last 10 yrs)

Babylon

Craig said:

Anyone else rate them? "Bedshaped" and "Snowed Under" are my two faves, hows about everyone else?
Spot on make, i'm listening to them now. Snowed under is amazing, i can't believe it aint on the album. If any of you guys haven't got that song download it now!!!

Their album has alot more good songs on it than alot of other artists! Not up their with coldplay though... YET!!!

Craig

Babylon said:
Craig said:

Spot on make, i'm listening to them now. Snowed under is amazing, i can't believe it aint on the album. If any of you guys haven't got that song download it now!!!

Their album has alot more good songs on it than alot of other artists! Not up their with coldplay though... YET!!!
The album is so playable, you can leave it on repeat for hours on end and you won't get fed up with the songs... its class :D

m~james

I bought the album today, listening to it now, s'not bad!

Coldplay are the best though...I absouloutly LOVE Coldplay, but Chris why call your daughter - Apple?!?!?!?! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 16  46
Leicester 16  38
Manchester City 16  32
Chelsea 16  29
Manchester Utd 16  24
Wolves 16  24
Tottenham  16  23
Sheffield Utd 16  22