Keep the faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahey

hey all u loyal fans, this is my 1st thread so just say hi to u all.i cant believe how shit we have become these last 2 years, but i still got my season ticket and go sum away games. this time next year we will not just be millionares but top of the table!

id settle for scraping the play offs and winning the final on peanlties next season but 100% agree on how shit we've been

so newayz who wud ppl like to get in the summer? id get rid of the team except, henderson, kisnorbo, porter and hume maybe mcauley.

i wud like to see some talent down the walkers and getting the buzz to go down again instead of thinking we myte just win this 1 against shitty teams like qpr or luton.

yea id like him up front, forsell possible?? he wud bang sum in up front. got any fast midfielders with quality??

kris commons if he'd make the switch? what about scott sinclair from chelsea, would they sell him tho he obviously has talent

Unfortunately, I don't have txtspk enabled in my browser, can sombody translate for me?

alot of newbs today

soz bout te text thing....
so anyways who would people like to get in the summer? i would get rid of the team except, henderson, kisnorbo, porter and hume maybe mcauley.

i would like to see some talent down the walkers and getting the buzz to go down again instead of thinking we myte just win this 1 against shitty teams like qpr or luton.

i would like scott sincliar hes fast and wicked, commons i dont really know about because if he was so good a better club would have got him by now.
kim izzet? or dreaming of someone like jason koumas?

koumas doubtful but kem izzet is a leicester fan and although he didnt look brilliant he looked ok when colchester came to the walkers and played out that fantastic 0-0 draw and iv read a few reviews on him but lets face it he will never be his brother:(

true there, i just hope we get somone in the summer who stands out like joey gudjohnson for example he stood out because he wasnt afraid of shooting, i hate the passing around and taking to long to have a shot, stephen hughes is the worst to pass to just outside the box, instead of shouting shoooooooot, lets just shout paaaaaaaaass!!

ye i think we should all agree to shout pass everytime hughes gets the ball at the derby game anyone else agree?

Or you could just shout: "Kelly you're a twat!" everytime he gets picked.

yeh, rob keely out sooner rather than later because caretaker manager for the last few games or whatever and get a good manager to attract the quality

is andy johnson injured cos in my opinion he was improving loads if he aint injured why aint he partnering jarret in cm

interesting question you ask there rich, johnson is lacking fitness on the training field that is why he has not been partisipating in cm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669