Kenny Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that would be Hume, de Vries, Fryatt, Elvis, DJ, Cort, Eric, Ricky, Kenny, Derek and Jimmy as strikers!

I am sure even Chelsea have not got 11 strikers!

What is Mad-Dog going to do, play 1-0-10 FFS!

I read a paper today that said clubs are being scared off JFH because the greedy, moody, deluded fecker is used to 30k a week and is unwilling to take less - Do we all still want him here???????

I read a paper today that said clubs are being scared off JFH because the greedy, moody, deluded fecker is used to 30k a week and is unwilling to take less - Do we all still want him here???????
i read that aswell.the thing is bringing in players are up to mm and ma.im not against jfh coming because if he does and knocks in a shed full then great.if he cant hit the old barn door he goes down as a bad buy and mm and ma take the stick. so as a fan i back what mm and ma do. nobody knows how fowler will do, the fact that hes not here i hope he fires blanks for cardiff,but i would have welcomed him here if the gaffer got him in :icon_cool

i read that aswell.the thing is bringing in players are up to mm and ma.im not against jfh coming because if he does and knocks in a shed full then great.if he cant hit the old barn door he goes down as a bad buy and mm and ma take the stick. so as a fan i back what mm and ma do. nobody knows how fowler will do, the fact that hes not here i hope he fires blanks for cardiff,but i would have welcomed him here if the gaffer got him in :icon_cool

Thanks for educating me on my poor grammar.

I just think everything about JFH adds up to moody fecker and that is unlikely to be very positive for our squad. It is also unlikely to prove positive in relation to his attitude/performance on the pitch.

Still i see your point if MA & MM want to spend the money then so be it.

Jimmy is a natural goal scorer, the only question is whether he would be fit enough now at his age, and/or whether he could be bothered to get into goal scoring posistions.

miller would be an excellent signing, not too fussed about JFH

Miller would be the kind of signing I have been looking for since the end of last season - someone who is undoubtable quality and at the peak of their game. Some of the signings have come close but Miller would definatley have that little bit extra.

Therefore we wont get him!!!

JFH doesnt appeal to me but Kenny Miller would be good as would Riordan if he can stay off the pop.

:icon_bigg

So that would be Hume, de Vries, Fryatt, Elvis, DJ, Cort,Eric, Ricky, Kenny, Derek and Jimmy as strikers!

I am sure even Chelsea have not got 11 strikers!

What is Mad-Dog going to do, play 1-0-10 FFS!

I would get rid of as these guys either can't score (Elvis) or are not interested in working for it (Fryatt)

Too Young and may flirt with the first team this year

Are not at this club

Leaving:

DeVries - Who looks handy in terms of link up but WILL NOT score bags of goals

Cort - Injured and who may in any event not score much

DJ - Hopefully will score goals. A bit of an unknown quantity.

Hume - Will score but should not be relied on as our out and out striker. He also misses lots and lots of easy chances.

Lets face facts. None of our strikers we have currently are going to produce the goals we need to get out of the league. We need quality in front of the goal. We need that cutting edge. If it means selling some of them or letting some of them go I think we should. If it doesn't work get rid.

Last edited:
im one of fryatts few remaining fans but Miller and riordan are just better players at the moment so id sell him.

also i dnt count elvis as a stricker he will never pull on a leicester shirt again(hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669