Keown and Tiatto...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertfox

have been ruled out for the game against Leeds on Saturday, so i think Mr Levein will keep faith with the same team, but im hoping he swaps Dion Dublin for Matt Heath, and Gareth Williams for Scott Gemmill IMO that would be the best team we could play.

I think he'll bring Joey back in for Williams, but other than that he'll keep the same team.

I doubt it, as Williams didn't actually start the game :roll:

Personally would love to see Stearman get the nod to play alongside Heath...and Stuff both Dublin and Dabizas. Dawson on the bench please Mr. Levein...and preferably get him on there for the last 20 or so minutes if things look good

step said:
Shit, we need Keown and Tiato

I know, it sucks...but I think this is a good chance to try out some players who could potentially be the heart of our defence/team for the next ten years.

Neither played last week, and we won
What's the panic all about now ? :roll:

SilverFox said:
Personally would love to see Stearman get the nod to play alongside Heath...and Stuff both Dublin and Dabizas. Dawson on the bench please Mr. Levein...and preferably get him on there for the last 20 or so minutes if things look good

This is a really important game, I can't remember the last time we won 2 on the bounce apart from once earlier this season. To be honest I don't see it as an ideal game to start blooding youngsters, especially as its away at Leeds, always a tough game. Surely, its tough on Stearman to give him his full debut away at Leeds?! I'd give him it at home to be fair, but then what do I know!

I would play Heath though, IMO he's done nothing wrong this season, in fact improved throughout. Heath & Dabizas at the back IMO.

I do agree with you, it would be a horrible time to blood youngsters...however, I know for a fact that Stearman is twice the player that Dabizas is! If you have better players, why not play them :wink:

it would be a horrible time to blood youngsters

Are you talking about Steven's trip to Bangkok ?

Apologies for that one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670